Chapter 37🍁

Writer's POV

It's been two months since their picnic and since Rose entered their life ,
Abhay and others started going for college after a week since he got discharged ,
once a day they all made sure that they will visit Rose whenever they got time .
Rose is the happiest, before she only had Tanvi but now she have got another nine friends who pampers her a lot .
Golden stars keeps her happy always ,
full fill her all wishes, even their parents visited rose , and rose won their hearts too .

It's a Sunday ,
so they didn't have,  college .
They decided to visit Rose.
When they went to  hospital Rose was sleeping, and it was shocking , cause she never sleep at that time ,they were confused .

Arosh: What happened to angel Tanvi?

Reyhana: She is ok right?

Tanvi: She was a having severe heart pain, it's normal in her situation, I gave her medicines and told her to rest for a while . She gets pains like this sometimes.

Zee: Then let's wait till her wake up .

Shub: Let's suprise her!!!

Kiaan: Awesome but what are we gonna do?

Naisha: I have an idea .

They filled the whole room with pink balloons and Naisha got her a beautiful princess frock .
Which rose wanted from a long time .
They decorated the room beautifully and bought her favourite chocolates  too. Even they got dressed beautifully.

Rose woke up ,and a beautiful smile came on her face seeing the room and her golden stars .

Rose: Woooow beautiful. You all did this?

Inaaya: Yes cutie you like it?

Rose : I love it Inu.

Diya: Then get dressed faster .

Rose: A princess frock?

Abhay: Yessss princess frock for our little princess .

Rose: Thank you , girls look pretty .

Kiaan: Only girls?

Rose : offoooo, Girls look pretty but boys look handsome too, happy?

Arosh: Thank you princess and now you also get ready faster .

Girls made her ready beautifuly, she looked like a real princess .

Rose's dress

Boys were in Awwww after seeing her , they all hugged her and kissed her head after completing her

Tanvi: Guys , let's take pictures with our little princess .