Chapter 5🍁

Writer's POV

They all completed their projects successfully and handed over it to Louis sir on time .

Louis sir: I'm glad that you all completed the project on time . Naisha and Tanvi your project is the best , it's amazingly done , well done girls ...

Naisha: Yayyy!!!

They hugged each other due to excitement, their gang were happy for them but shocked to see them hugging , the girls realised what they did and broke the hug quickly.

Louis sir: Woow so my plan worked the two gangs are friends now ?

Gangs: Nooo!!!

Zeeshan: Not at all sir , we are not friends.

Shub: We tolerated them because of you sir .

Louis sir: But Naisha and Tanvi even you both are not friends?

Tanvi/Naisha: No sir!!! We are not!!!

Tanvi: it's just we wanted to do the project well.

Naisha: only for the project we both worked together sir.

Kiaan: We were waiting for the project to get over .

Abhay: Unfortunately I agree with him on this, this week was the worst .

Zain: Louis sir can you stop talking about them always ? It's irritating you know .

Louis sir: The lecture is over Zain, that's why I were talking to them , so I can't help it if it's irritate you.

Zain left from there with his gang after glaring at them.

Louis sir: Didn't you all enjoy while doing the project?

Abhay: Not at all sir!! This Diya is so boring...

Diya rolled her eyes.

Shub:  And This Reyhana she Didnt let me eat also

Reyhana: Really? What did you do other than eating ? Did you listen to me no right?

Shub: So why should I listen to you.

Zee: This kiaan keeps on taunting me , not to flirt with girls , why are you like this and all.

Kiaan: Yeah so I said the truth. What about your cactus prank then?

Tanvi: I know that our project was the best but sir you don't know how hard it was  to tolerate this girl's attitudes.

Naisha: Look who's talking this doctor Tanvi didn't agree with me on anything , she always made sure to have a arguement in each topic

Louis sir: Oh god !!!! Shut up kids , I asked whether you all enjoyed? But you all started with your complaints. Inaaya and Arosh why don't you both also complain?

Inaaya: I don't have any complaints sir, he listened to whatever I said but yeah he's boring and a total nerd.

Arosh: I don't have any complaints about Inaaya sir, she is little stubborn but I enjoyed doing the project with her.

Louis sir: That's why I love Arosh the most, see such a good boy he is ? And look at you all!!! Never miss a chance to be mischievous.

Abhay: He is our good boy Noh sir! You cant expect us to be like him.

Louis sir: you all are very stubborn!!! But even I'm stubborn I will make sure, that you all will be friends with each other soon.

Inaaya: Keep dreaming sir... Bye...