Chapter 21🍁

Writer's POV

So the day came for their trip, boys told the girls to get ready so that they can pick them up . Tanvi knew who was her secret admirer, but thought to stay quiet.
Boys were waiting for girls to come out of Naisha's home.

Girls look for the trip.

Boys were dressed in shorts and t shirts too

Boys were dressed in shorts and t shirts too. They were awestruck to see how their girls managed to look so pretty in simple shorts and t shirts with minimal makeup.

Shub: Wow!

Abhay: Gorgeous!

Arosh: Pretty!

Zee: Stunning!

Kiaan: Beautiful!

Girls: Thank you boys even you all look good.

All: Let's start our journey.

It was a three hour journey, arosh were driving , and Inaaya was next to him while others were in back. Throughout the drive they all were singing songs, teasing each other and were planning what they gonna do .

 Throughout the drive they all were singing songs, teasing each other and were planning what they gonna do

Girls: Wooow!!!!

Shub: It's a really nice place Arosh.

Arosh: I'm glad you all liked it. Come guys I'll show you all your rooms.

Shub: Is there enough rooms , if not I can manage with Naisha . You know .

Arosh: There's more than enough room shub, don't worry, but if you wanna share your room with Naisha , then I don't have any problem.

Inaaya: no need Arosh, give them separate rooms otherwise we all will end up being aunts and uncles.

All burst out laughing.

Kiaan: You have become very shameless inaaya.

Zee: Look who's talking! The one who always busy romancing with his girlfriend...