Chapter 39🍁

Writer's POV

Now they are in  their fourth year of college ,
nothing has changed between them, they are still the crazy, mischievous gang.
They never miss a chance to play a prank on someone .
Louis sir got married to Mia maam, same goes to Vienna maam , even she got married to her fiance .
Two besties planned to take their wedding on the same day .
They got married on the same day , in the same church .

Golden stars , Shaina and her boyfriend Liam, Florina and  Arron were their bridesmaids and bestmens.
They turned the whole wedding into a happening party .

They all were stable in their careers. Naisha got an award for being the best fashion designer of the year.
So they thought to celebrate it , as usual they planned to hit the club .

Girls said that they are not having drinks ,as they have college next day, but boys started drinking . Then they all danced for a while .

Arosh: Guys I have an announcement to make .

The whole club's attention was on him , he went near inaaya and knelt down Infront of her .

Arosh: Inu baby ,
I wanted to do this from a long time , I didn't propose you properly when I confessed my love to you , but i wanted the next step of our relationship should be special .
It's been more than three years since I met you , buy it feels like decades ,the time I spent with you is the best time period of my life ,and I want my whole life to be memorable with you ,
the way you understand my unspoken words , make you more special ,
as I always say you are the best thing ever happend to me ,I'm so lucky to have you in my life , I made a whole speech , but nothing is coming into my mind right now ,
so
Miss.Inaaya ,will you entertain me with you blabbering and mischievousness forever?
will you be my love for the rest of my life , being my wife ?
Will you marry me ?

He took out a diamond ring , and golden stars were holding cards written as "will you marry me ?" Behind Arosh.

Inaaya: Yes!!!! Yes!!!! A huge yes!!!!

She said while jumping and squealing, she had a huge smile on her face ....
Arosh made her wear the ring and she hugged him tightly.

Inaaya: I love you

Arosh: I love you more .

Golden stars hugged them turning it into a group hug. Then they hugged them one by one , wishing them .

Diya : welcome to the family sister in law...

Inaaya: Thank you diyuuu...

Zee: baby if you want I can make you , Inaaya's sister in-law too , you know I'm always ready .

Zee told while back hugging Diya , she smacked his head .

Diya :  We have time my Dumbo boyfriend so don't worry about it .

All chuckled ...

Kiaan: Arosh, so fast ah, like I didn't know that you have guts to propose her in a public place .

Arosh: All thanks to my girlfriend, I mean my soon to be wify, I had courage to propose her here.

Inaaya blushed and all looked at her with a horrified face.

Shub: Oh my god !!!! What did we just saw now ? The Inaaya , our tomboy, blushed?

Reyhana: This is damn shocking .