Chapter 35🍁

Writer's POV

Now they are in the third year of their college, their bond is getting stronger day by day.

They were sitting in the golden stars room, after attending their lectures .

Zee: Guys let's do something fun!!!

Shub: When are we not having fun zee? We are always having fun only .

Arosh: So true . For the first time you said something right shub.

Abhay: Aren't you talking too much these days Arosh?

Arosh: Am I?

Naisha: Yes you are, even I noticed it .

Arosh: Then the credit goes to my beautiful girlfriend, because of whom I'm getting spoiled .

Inaaya: You guys can't have any conversation, without draging my name na?

Tanvi: Every arguement is incomplete without you and your name inaaya.

Inaaya: Go to hell guys!!!

Reyhana: ha ha ok calm down girl, what were you saying zee ?

Zee: what I meant from having fun is let's go somewhere, it's been long since we went somewhere.

Diya: We can't go on a trip , we have college !!

Kiaan: But we can go on a picnic a right?

Naisha: Awesome idea , let's go...

Abhay: Let's go to a hill station!!

Diya: Woah I love it , let's go...

Arosh: Ok then tomorrow ,after college?

Others : Okay!!!

They attended, college next day and gathered to inaaya's place so that they can go from there.
They hired a jeep.
Girls and boys were dressed in shorts and t shirts . They started their journey . They started playing antakshari .

After traveling for one and half hour, they came to the hill station, which was really beautiful and peaceful.

Naisha: This place is really peaceful .

Abhay: Yeah, that's true. We can spend time here without any disturbance from media or fans.

Zee: That's good , otherwise we will be there in the headlines tomorrow.

Others : ha ha ha ha ha

Boys hung some fairy lights in the tree, while girls arranged the snacks and drinks on a mat . They got seated under the tree and enjoyed while teasing each others, playing games and all .

 They got seated under the tree and enjoyed while teasing each others, playing games and all