Chapter 38🍁

Writer's POV

Mr.Louis, Miss.Vienna and golden star's parents couldn't see Thier kids broken like that.
they tried to make them understand, that they should move on but  they couldn't bare the loss of Rose, it was a  very small time span they spent with rose, but they made beautiful memories with her which they can never forget .

They had their first lecture which was Mr.Eric's ,they attended the class quietly . After the class Shaina came to them .

Shaina: Guys , Mr.louis called you all . He is in the Golden stars room.

Shub: Ok .

They want towards the room. As soon as they entered the room a whole bucket of flour was emptied on them .

Zee: What the hell!!!

Kiaan and Diya started laughing at their friends. hey came at last so they were not a part of the flour attack.

Florina: Don't be so happy guys .

With that Florina and Aaron emptied another bucket of flour on kiaan and Diya.

Kiaan:You both!!!!! I'm not gonna spare you guys .

Arosh: you three did this?

Shaina:Nope,. It's Louis Sir's idea, we just helped him to execute it.

Then they looked towards Vienna maam and Louis sir who were inside the room with an empty bucket  trying their best to control their laughter.

Naisha: Maam, you also?

With that girls looked at each other and hugged Vienna maam .
She was covered with flour too . Boys did the same with Louis sir. Then they all started laughing.

Arron: mission completed!!!

Abhay: Don't you three look so good and clean?

Others understood what he meant and smirked towards the three.

Shaina: No no no guys... Don't you all dare to do ...

She couldn't complete her sentence as inaaya threw flour on her. Same goes to Florina and Aaron .
Then they all were running around the room literally playing Holi with flour , including Vienna maam and Louis sir.
At the end they were tired and they all burst out laughing.

Others except golden stars were admiring them , that's what they wanted, to see their favourite gang laughing wholeheartedly and smiling after a long time .

Shaina: It's really good to see you all laughing again.

Golden stars stopped laughing, and they got what they were trying to do.

Mr.Louis:Kids, go and clean yourselves, I need to talk to you all.

They all cleaned themselves, and came back to the room. And got seated.

Mr.louis: Golden stars , I know you all have gone through a lot in this last few months,
first you all had to stay away from each other , then Rose.
She is an angel , even we got to know her through you all ,
but she didn't have much time in this world .
You all knew about her illness, you all knew that she didn't have much time left .
But still you all decided to keep her happy as much as you all can , you all succeeded in it too,
but now you all have to move on . It's higt time guys , it's hard but atleast try.

Shub: her death is still shocking for us sir.

Inaaya: We know that she didn't have much time , but it's hard to forget her.