Chapter 22🍁

Writer's POV

Next day morning they all woke up as they got a message from Abhay, Abhay took a group call  except Tanvi in it, and revealed that he's tanvi's secret admirer and he needs their help to propose her in the party.
All of them were very happy, specially Diya as she knows that Tanvi loves her secret admirer too. They teased and scolded him a lot for hiding this from them .
He apologized from all and they promised to help him with the Suprise party and proposal.
They decided that noone will wish Tanvi till the evening. And girls said that they will take Tanvi out for shopping so that boys can arrange the party.

Tanvi's POV

Happy Birthday to me!!! But why didn't anyone wish me yet, did they forget about it? I thought that they will suprise me in the midnight. Maybe they have arranged something, let me go and check . Omg there's so many messages from my patients, hospital staff, and family members.
After replying them and getting ready I went to breakfast table just to see others busy in their conversations.

Me: Good morning guys.

Others: good morning Tanvi .

Naisha: come , we were waiting for you to come.

Me: really? For what?

Shub: to have breakfast, I'm starving.

Inaaya: When you are not shub?

Writer's POV

They started having their breakfast while pulling eachother's leg. Tanvi was very upset that noone wished her . She thought that they have forgotten her birthday as she didn't knew that they are doing it deliberately.

Tanvi: Guys Did you all forget anything?

All: umm no

Zee: Oh yeah I forgot

Tanvi: What?

She asked excitedly

Zee: I was going to diet today , but I already had food.

Naisha: It's ok one cheat day is acceptable.

Tanvi: Seriously you all have forgot today's date?

Inaaya: Wait a minute, today , oh my god how can I forget it , Arosh why didn't you remember me?

Tanvi: finally.

She murmured.

Arosh: What's it?

Inaaya: I have meeting with one of my new clients.

Arosh: oh I told Shreya to handle that . So relax.

Inaaya: Thank youuuu.

Tanvi: You were talking about the meeting?

Inaaya: yeah what you thought?

Tanvi: Nothing ! I'm going to my room.

Diya: But we planned to go for shopping and then to salon so that we can pamper ourselves a little.

Tanvi: So you all go , I'm not coming.

Reyhana: Why not? Just come with us without denying Tanvi, we will have fun.

Tanvi: I don't want to go , I will stay here with the boys .

Kiaan: But we are going to visit one of Arosh's old friend .