Chapter 15🍁

Writer's POV

It's been a week since inaaya told others about the event .
They all were engaged in their lectures since the morning .

Inaaya: Arosh we have to meet the client now ? Don't go home .

Shub: He's helping with you the work that doesn't mean you can order him.

Tanvi: Yeah you should've said that nicely .

Arosh: That's ok guys , I'm used to it .

Inaaya: Saw? Now happy?

Zee: Yeah yeah we are seeing Everything which is going on

Inaaya: What do you mean?

Zee was going to open his mouth but Naisha nudged him to stay quiet.

Abhay: you know him Noh inaaya ! He talks nonsense, you guys go and meet the client .

Inaaya: Let's go Arosh

Arosh: Yeah let's go...

They left to inaaya's office in arosh's car. While others were in the car park.

Kiaan: Why did you stop zee from teasing them Abhay and Naisha?

Naisha: We all know that Arosh likes her right?

Others: yeah

Tanvi: But inaaya doesn't have any idea about this , she doesn't believe in all this.

Abhay: That's what Tanvi, if we let her know this , then she will try to distance herself from him, and he won't be able to impress her.

Diya: Arosh have already impressed her, he just have to wait till she open up about her feelings. She trust him and that's a huge achievement.

Others: True

Zee: But the one who I'm trying to impress , doesn't even give a chance to me .

He said eyeing Diya , while she rolled her eyes .

Diya: Let's go home guys .

With that they all went home .

Arosh's POV

Me: Inaaya why are you abnormally quiet today?

Inaaya: Nothing Arosh , I was little nervous as I didn't planned a event from a long time , I hope I could match with his expectations.

Me: Of course you can Inaaya. Don't worry.

I parked the car and her receptionist told that the client is waiting in her cabin, we were waiting for the lift and I interwined my hand with her .

Me: Don't get nervous, this is so not like our tomboy , so just go inside and kill it, it's not your first time , it's just You are doing it after a break. So just do with confidence ok? And even I'm there with you right.

She gave me a small smile , while nodding , we went inside her cabin still holding hands , she got seated in her chair. I was surprised to see her client .

Me: Oh Hello Mr.Knight, it's been so long since I met you , so you are the one who's getting married .

Mr.Knight: Hello Mr.Malhotra , yeah I'm the groom, it was really good to meet you again, and I didn't knew that this company belongs to your girlfriend.

I was dumbfounded with the girlfriend thing and Inaaya was looking at him with wide eyes, I controlled myself.

Me: No Mr.knight, she's my friend, we study in the same college , by the way you have chosen the right place to organise your wedding. Inaaya mr.knight and I were business partners.

Inaaya: Hello Mr.knight and miss.Rebecca, I'm glad that you all know Mr.Malhotra already as he's gonna accompany me in your event management.. so how do you all want this to happen?

I got seated in the couch letting them discuss everything. After more than two or three hours the meeting was over and Mr.knight left the office . I could see a beautiful smile on inaaya's face . She came to me and hugged me tightly. I was really stunned beacause of that obviously I will it's our first hug afterall. I reciprocated the hug . After sometime she pulled away and grinned making my heart flatter.

Inaaya: I'm soooo happy Arosh , and so excited for this , I thought I'll mess up while talking to them but no, all thanks to your encouragement I did it ... Thank you so much...

Me: I'm glad you are happy , and let's do this successfully . Now let's have a dinner somewhere and go home .

Inaaya: Are you asking me out on a dinner date Mr.Nerd?

Me: Umm not yet , umm let's go.

She pulled my cheeks while laughing.

Inaaya: by the way stop blushing so much , when mr.knight thought that I'm your girlfriend then also you were a blushing mess, I'm the girl here , I'm supposed to blush, but you are doing my part .

Arosh: You are not blushing so that's why I'm blushing.

Inaaya: Ha ha haa ha let's go.

We had dinner and I dropped her home after that .

Shub's POV

I was getting ready to go for cricket practices and I got a call from Naisha .

Naisha: Hi shub

Me: Hi Naisha , what's up?

Naisha : what are you doing ?

Me: I'm getting ready to go for practices .

Naisha: Can I join you?

Me: Ok but you would get bored!

Naisha: I won't even abhay and zee would be there right ? So I will see you all practicing and then we can hangout somewhere.

Me: We means only we two or with Abhay and zee also?

Naisha: How do you want that to happen Mr?

Me: I think only we two would be great right?

Naisha: ok so your wish is granted sir, I'm going to get ready bye .

Me: I'll pick you up , bye .

I kept the phone with a never ending smile on my face . I'm glad that Naisha wants to spend time with me too, I was thinking how to do it , but herself told me that she wants to hangout . A lot has changed between me and Naisha after the Talent hunt, maybe because we spent lot of time with each other and now we are understanding each other as a result we stopped arguing .
And I think I like her, I don't know about love , but I really like her, and spending time with her .

Tanvi's POV

Hi princess,

You must be thinking how you got the letter from your hospital , ofcourse I know where you work! Don't try to check the CCTV now, let's continue this for a while without you knowing me. I will confess my feelings to you in a special way and on a special day. Till then just remember that I'm falling for you Tanvi . I really like you . I don't know if you feel the same for me but , you are the girl with whom I wanna spend the rest of my life with ... Now don't think too much . Take care darling.

Your secret admirer

I found this on my cabin , I really want to check the CCTV, but I'll wait for you My secret admirer, I will wait to hear confession on the special day as you say ,
because I think even I've started liking you, I know people might think that I'm mad to like someone who I've never seen , but I don't know I trust him even without knowing him . I'm not Scared anymore. I'm waiting for you my secret admirer.

Here's goes the 15th chapter guys...
Hope you all liked it..
Let me know your comments...
Dont forget to vote guys ..
Stay safe.