Chapter 26🍁

Writer's POV

After college Zee was going to drop Diya, but she ignored him and went to her dance academy and spent the whole day there.
Even she didn't knew why she was upset, is it because she fought with Zee or is it because she was feeling insecure and jealous.

In the night she went to a park near her house, it was empty as it was almost midnight, sleep was far away from Diya. She got seated in a bench and got lost in her thoughts. someone came and tapped her shoulder.

Person: Diya?

Diya: Arosh! what are you doing here?

Arosh: I think that should be my question too,
by the way I think you have forgotten that we both live in the same street. So even I can come to this park anytime.

Diya: oh yeah I forgot that we are neighbors.

Arosh: What happend is everything ok?

Diya : Yeah

Arosh: You are really bad Lieing girl!

Diya: ha ha I know right .

Arosh : What happend between you and Zee? I think I have the right to know that being the best friends of both of you .

Diya: Ofcourse you have it's just even I don't know what bothers me Arosh .

Arosh: Are you jealous Diya ? With the comeback of Kimaya you are feeling insecure . Am I right or am I right?

Diya : You are so sure about it na? I don't know about being jealous but yeah I feel insecure as if Zee will go away from me ,
I can't afford to lose him , he is one of the most special friend I've got Arosh.
Now I'm living my life as myself is all because of Zee. He is a flirt I know but I can't see him with another girl .

Arosh: Diya , I know Zee since childhood, he is a total flirt , he is never serious about life, irresponsible but he's not a playboy, you know that too.
He was never into Kimaya when we were in school, kimaya proposed him and even he accepted without thinking twice then he broke up with her after sometime.
But when it comes to you he's really serious, whatever he feels for you is true,
you know what he thinks about you but you are ignoring him . Don't you think he deserves a chance.

Diya : You know what Arosh, dad was the most important and special person I had in my life ,
he was my everything, I love mom too but mine and dad's bond was stronger. When I lost him , I was scared to let people get close to me except shooting stars .
But then I got you all and we became golden stars . You are all are very special to me ,
and with zee I know what he feels for me but I'm scared arosh, I can't lose another most special in my life . I'm scared of relationships Arosh , I'm scared to depend my life on someone .

Arosh : Don't worry princess, everything will be fine with the time . Think about your feelings over Insecurities, then you will understand what you have to do in your life ok?

Diya: What did you call me ?

Arosh : Umm princess! I'm sorry I won't call you like that if you don't like it , whenever you are with me I feel like I have got a little sister. So that's why .

Diya: Dad used to call me princess , and I don't mind having such an understanding and amazing brother .

Arosh side hugged her and caressed her hair .

Arosh : Good night princess , don't think about all these now and sort out things with zee.

Diya: Thank you Arosh , Inaaya is really lucky to have you In her life . And yeah I will sort out everything tomorrow. Bye .

With that they both went to their respective homes .

Next day Zee was waiting for Diya near the college's gate . As soon as he saw Diya he went towards her.

Zee: I'm really sorry Diya , I...

Diya: Shshhhh actually I'm sorry Zee, I took everything in a wrong way. its just I felt bad when you took her side. Then I understood that my behaviour towards you was really bad . And that's I misunderstood everything. I'm sorry Zee .

Zee: Diya I can never choose anyone over you, please keep that in mind , and please don't ignore me like yesterday it kills me from inside . I can't stay away from you And I'm really sorry Diya .

Diya hugged him tightly while he reciprocated too.

Diya: It's ok let's forget whatever happened.

Zee: Ok as you say my lady .

Diya : Ha ha let's go .

Others were happy happy that they sorted out everything between them .

While on the other side , we could see another new gang or shall I say the villains of the story were making plans against golden stars .

Boy 1: we have to plan something big guys . It's not easy to create problems between them.

Boy 2: Do whatever, but I can't tolerate their bond anymore ,we have to break them somehow.

Girl 1: I thought atleast Diya and Zee would have problems between them . But they sorted out everything within 24 hours. All my acting was waste .

Girl 2: Don't worry guys!! From today even I'm in the college, they don't know about this yet . But I'm glad you boys called us.
People say that it's not easy to forget the first love. Now just wait and see how I'm gonna break them completely .

Boy 1: What's the plan ?

Girl 1: Just wait and watch we girls will do what you both couldn't do all this time .

Here goes the 26th chapter guys...

Who rememberd Reyansh and Shravya when reading Arosh's and Diya's scene ?

Any idea about the negative characters of the book ?

As I said their happiness won't last too long..

See you all in the next chapter..

Stay safe guys 🍁