🍁 Author's note🍁

Hey guys....
So "Friend to Friend Heart to Heart" is officially completed .
It's my second book and the love and support I got  from you all for this book is unconditional.

When I completed my first book , I never thought that I will be able to write and complete another book .
But with your encouragement , love and support I did it.
First I want to thank my mom and sister , for supporting me and my best friend too .

Mostly I'm thankful to my readers for being there with me throughout this journey .
No matter how Late I'm to update you guys always waited . I found some amazing readers and friends, I can't mention all their names here but love you all so much ...

Whenever I update I always wait for your comments, from which I guess how much you all are attached with the book. Your comments, votes, support, encouragement means a lot to me ....

The journey of this ten college students from enemies to best friends , hate to love , was indeed a rollercoaster.
I'm gonna miss writing this book so much , it's my second book but really special to me and I'm really emotional right now ... Thank you once again guys ...

And guess what , I will be coming up with  another book, which will be different from this plot ,
hope you will support me in that too...
Thank you guys and
love you all so much...
Stay safe 🍁.

Ashi🍁