Are You The One That I Want? (Dramione Love Story)

Here they are again. At the start of a new schoolyear. Hermione Granger is all ready to go. After having spend the summer at home, stuck in her house, because her parents had grounded her for removing their memories and sending them off to Australia, she had had more then enough time to read all the books they would be using her last year at Hogwarts. After the Wizarding War and the Battle of Hogwarts a lot has changed, people have changed, feelings have changed. Hermione is excited to go back to Hogwarts, to be around her friends and boyfriend Ron again, but what Hermione doesn't know is that the much hated Draco Malfoy is also returning back to Hogwarts and that something's waiting for her when she has returned back at Hogwarts, something that will change her world, but is it for the better or for the worse? Who knows? Jump into the world of Harry Potter again in this Dramione Fanfiction, read all about Hermione and Draco, real enemies from the moment they laid eyes on each other, but what happens when they bump into each other at King's Cross Station at the beginning of the schoolyear?

A story by MissDaisyCrown, the author of Love Doesn't Lie (the sequel What is this "love" you're talking about?) and Something Unexpected