ISHQI'S FIRST DAY AS ASSISTANT

As Ahaan told Ishqi to bring coffee, she went down towards the kitchen but founds no one. she thought of making coffee, she searches for milk, sugar & coffee powder she finds them and then she makes good coffee, then takes it to Ahaan's room. Ahaan was doing some work on the laptop...Ishqi keeps the coffee on his table and says...

Ishqi: Sir, apka coffee(ahaan doesn't respond)Sir, apka coffee(again she says)(in mind is bande ko kya hua)

((((Writer: can I help you ishqi...

Ishqi: yes,please

Writer:tum bulgaye use kahi ki app unko AVM bulayenge, fir sir kyun bola try calling him AVM he will speak.

Ishqi: ethana confidence, tik hey try marthahu))))

Ishqi: AVM, apka coffee.

Ahaan: Thanks, Ishqi.

(((Ishqi: Writer app bahuth intelligent hooo

Writer: o tho meh hu...

Ishqi: stop, appana kam karo

Writer: okay!)))

Ahaan: (sips coffee)(in mind its good in taste I think bhola nahi banaya hoga ishqi ne banayi hoga )kisne banaya coffee(shouts).

Ishqi: AVM,oooo mene banaya hai, kitchen mei koyi nahi hai, isliya socha mei banayunga, acha nahi hey kya...

Ahaan: nahi(shuots) yeh tho bahuth acha hai(laughs), kal see app mere liye coffee banakar lana.

Ishqi: Thanks.(enthana drama karna hey kya, akadu banda).

Ahaan: Ishqi, yeh kuch designs hei abb ese remodel karligiye, Mei apki help kartha hoon.

Ishqi: Okay, AVM.

They both shifted their stuff onto the floor as it is inconvenient to work on the table, they started recreating the design of the building sitting opposite to each other. They had many eyes looks during the work like while touching pens, papers, colors, etc...As Ishqi's hair was so short, it was falling on her face continuously, so to move, she kept her hand and moved her hair backward, but she had some color on her hand, which was mistakenly applied to her cheek and nose. Ahaan saw it and was laughing, Ishqi didn't understand why he was laughing and continued her work. Ahaan slowly comes to the Ishqi's side touches her hair and keeps it back near her ear so that it doesn't fall again, Ishqi's heart was beating so fast that Ahaan could hear it. she was lost in him. He took a tissue and cleaned the cheek and nose where the color is applied. Ishqi was starring at him Ahaan also starred at her......

((((Writer: Stop, seeing each other how many times will you see...I will disturb you wait. I want someone to disturb you because you have to look so many times in the coming days. I will send Karthik that's a nice idea!))))

Suddenly karthik enters and sees them and thinks oh bhaisab, yeh kya ho rhea hai. By the way Ishqi yeah kaise goes near them and shouts...

Karthik: Ishqi app yaha kya kar raha hai?

Both come to senses and Ahaan moves to his position. Ishqi doesn't speak anything.

Ahaan: yeh mere assistant hai, isliye yaha hai.

Karthik: Oh... (comes near ahaan)ye assistant, ya koyi girlfriend hai(laughs slowly).

Ahaan: Shutup, Karthik.

Ishqi: AVM, ye design complete hua hai, app ek bar dhek lo

Karthik: Oh... AVM..Oh...

Ahaan: Glares at him, and says ishqi to keep the design on the table.

Karthik: Bhai, its lunch time chalona ham lunch sath mei kathe hai, Ishqi app bi chalo hamare sath.

Ishqi: par mei kyun.....

Ahaan: (stops her)chalo ishqi have lunch with us.

Ishqi: Okay.

Karthik: some one is caring.. and changing slowly.

Ahaan: gives scary eye look. Chalo...apka hogaya tho.

They all reached downstairs and found no one except sonu who is watching tv..

Ahaan: Sab log kaha gayi, sonu

Sonu: Bhaiya, oh mere roka mei kuch mehmano ko bulanye gaye the.

Ahaan: chalo lunch karthe hai.

Sonu: Ishqi, app afternoon free hoon, muhje help chahiye kya dress pehna hai roka keliye.

Ishqi looks at ahaan and karthik looks at both of them.

Ahaan: Ha, lunck ke baad ham teeno apko help karthe heiyna.

They all are having lunch together while eating lunch Ishqi was continuously talking and making them laugh, For the first time Ahaan doesn't get irritated with someone for talking continuously, he was just adoring her. Karthik saw this, kuch tho ho raha hai bhai ke maan mei. They completed their lunch and went to Sonu's room, Karthik selected green dress. Ishqi and Ahaan said skyblue at the same time...and looks at each other.

Karthik: Oh... same at a time.

Sonu: Okay cheapde mei sky blue hi pehanunga.

Karthik: chipkali, ise he toh app muhje kyu pucha..

Sonu: just for fun cheapde(they starts fighting, Ishqi was looking at them and laughing, Ahaan shouted fir shuru hogaya tum dono)

Ishqi: AVM rehne dona, bahut cute hai, chote bache jaise.(slowly)apka tho age hogaya isliye app gussa ho raha hai.

Ahaan: kuch kaha apne mere age ke bareme.

Ishqi: nai(laughs slowly).

Ahaan gets a call to attend the meeting, so he asks Ishqi to come with him, They go to Ahaan's room. Ahaan attends the meeting, Ishqi was watching him continuously, remembering things that happened from the morning(this naam teen banda mean is not so mean).Ahaan completes his meeting it was 5'o clock.

(((Writer: kuch ho riya hai ishqi ko.....))))

Ahaan: Ishqi today's work is completed, if you want to leave you can leave and tomorrow morning come at 8:30, there are som many works to be done.

Ishqi: Okay AVM...mei chalthi hu.

As she was about to go, her leg stucks in chai and she was about to fall but super ahaan came and catch her his hands were around her waist and they were looking each other...

Sonu: Bhaiya....(she doesn't see them as she was shouting from outside of the room)

Ahaan makes Ishqi stand and asks

Ahaan: Are you okay?

Ishqi: (without eye contact)haa(she runs from there)

Sonu: Bhaiya... dadi bula rahi hai niche... sees ishqi and says apka kam hogaya app chal rahi hooo.

Ishqi: haa bye....

Sonu: bye..(isko kya hogaya she is running).

Sonu: bhaiya.. chalo

Ahaan: chalo...

Sonu & Ahaan go downstairs.....

TO BE CONTINUED>>>>>>

Thank you, Ignore for any typos...HAPPY WEEKEND.