THE WEDDING

Every girl has a dream about marriage that is to be happened one day, even though she is a career-oriented or simple girl but the thought of marriage has so many dreams, The day is the most memorable day in her life where her soul is connected to her life partner.

Ishqi has many dreams about her marriage, she always thought of having a love marriage and that is going to be fulfilled today and she is very happy that she is going to marry her love Mr.Ahaan Veer Malhotra who is always beyond her imagination.

Ishqi looked into the mirror as she was looking like a doll thinking about the person whom she is going to marry is the most handsome, kindest person in the world and who loves her like an insane person.

Makeup was done making Ishqi have natural look, She looked at her Mehandi which was in the darkest color showing how much Ahaan loves her.

Sonu: Ishqi thum bahuth kubsurath dhik rahi ho...like a doll.

Ishqi: Thankyou Sonu...

Massi: meri bachi ko kisiki nazar na lage... (she places kalatikka behind her ear)

Ishqi gaves a small smile.

Sonu: Ishqi thum bed par baito...

Massi: haa Ishqi bed pe comfortable se baito aur ham miche jakar athe hei, barath athi hogi...

Ishqi walked and sat on the bed...

Ahaan came with band-Baja, drums and everyone are dancing, Ahaan was sitting on the horse by seeing all of them he is smiling. When Barat stopped Ishqi's Massi and Massa danced. Karthik helped Ahaan to get off the horse.

Massi did Arti of Ahaan he touched elder's feet and then he was taken into the mandap where he was sat,  eagerly waiting for his bride and chanting some mantras, after the pooja priest asked to bring the bride... Ahaan's heart was beating fast he was looking at the way from where Ishqi will be coming.

Ishqi was coming to mandap along with Sonu and Massi, she was feeling nervous even though she is going to marry her love but every girl will be having some nervous right...Everyone was looking towards her and she is feeling more nervous...she looked up towards mandap and saw Ahaan seeing her without even blinking and a small blush came to her.

Ishqi was made to stand beside Ahaan, Ahaan was looking at her and Ishqi knows that she is not even daring to look at him.

Karthik: Bhai Bhabhi kahi nahi jayegi, apke sath hi rahegi but bhabhi ko yesi nahi dheko...

Everyone laughs and Ahaan stops looking at her...priest give the garlands to both of them they were standing facing each other, Priest told Ahaan to make her wear the garland...Ahaan was going to but was lifted by Massa and Karthik...Ishqi smiles a little.

Karthik: Bhai abb bhabhi ko garland pehno...kaise pehnega...

Savitri: Karthik thum Ahaan ki side hona chahiye na...

Karthik: Nai badimaa mei Ishqi ki taraf houn...

Ahaan jumps a little and wears her garland... Ishqi raised her head a little and saw Ahaan who was looking handsome in his wedding dress, Ahaan saw her and their both eyes were locked they both were seeing each other with love, Ishqi had tears in her eyes but controlled them, she made him wear the garland and everyone showered them with flowers.

They both were made to sit down on Mandap, priest started chanting mantras and put's Ishqi's hand on Ahaan's hand.

Massi came forward and did gathbandhan, Massa and Massi did kanyadan by pouring holy water on their hands.