ISHQI BEING SILENT

After a heavy and stressful sleep, Ishqi woke up and saw her surroundings she felt some grip on her left hand, she look at that grip and it was Ahaan who was sleeping holding her hand, she did the movements where Ahaan woke up from his sleep...

Ahaan: Ishqi kuch chahiye kya, thum tik tho hona, abb kaise feel ho rahe hei...

Ishqi: tik hei, kuch nahi chahiye...

Ahaan: hmm...

Ahaan calls Karthik and told him to bring some toiletries, brushes, and fresh clothes for both Ishqi and Ahaan...Karthik comes along with them and some breakfast from home...

Karthik: Bhabhi abb kaise hei app...

Ishqi: mei tik houn...

Ahaan helps Ishqi with morning chores, cleans her face, and ties her hair...Ahaan to freshen up...then he took out the breakfast and tries to feed Ishqi some porridge, but she turns to another side.

Ahaan: ishqi thum kal se kuch nahi kaya, kuch tho kalo thum weak houn please...

Ishqi: nahi Ahaan mujhe buk nahi hei...

Ahaan: Ishqi dheko thum bahuth weak hei, thum nahi kaya tho aur weak hojayega...

Ishqi: tho kya hoga, mei weak hua tho kuch nahi hoga mei mar jaungi kya...nahi naaa, mujhe chod dho akele

Ahaan hearing these words his anger raised, but he controlled seeing Ishqi's condition...

Ahaan: okay choddhungi akele, eat a little mei bother nahi karungi thumko...mei jaungi...(with hurt face).

Ishqi eats a little seeing him as he was hurt, after feeding and cleaning her face, he went out and ate his breakfast, and then the doctor came for a checkup...doctor checked everything.

Ahaan: Doctor tik hena sab...

Doctor: yes, Mr.Malhotra sab tik hei, cast hame one-week mei remove karenge, aur kal thum ghar jaa sakthe hei, so I want her today in observation...

Ahaan: It's an okay doctor...

The doctor lefts from there Ahaan gives her some medicines with juice, Ishqi took them and slept, and Ahaan too sat beside her, seeing her kissed her forehead and she was checking some emails sitting on the laptop, After a few hours Ahaan's phone ranged due to which Ishqi woke up, Ahaan lifted the call which was of Vinay, he was talking with him. Ishqi was looking outside of the window where two birds were sitting on the window one small and one big, where another bird comes and gives them food and they were like a family, Ishqi places her hand on her stomach and recollected all her moments and tears falls from her eyes, Ahaan sees that cuts the call and comes near her.

Ahaan: Ishqi kya hogaya...kyun to rahe hei...

Ishqi: kuch nahi hei...mei tik hei

Ahaan: par thum to raha hei...

Ishqi: mei bolana kuch nahi hei...(angrily).

Ahaan: par...

Ishqi: par kuch nahi hei, mei tik houn over react math karo...

By listening to these words, Ahaan felt heartbreak, she doesn't know how Ahaan was feeling inside but outside he was being strong, He became silent and left from there...Ishqi was just closing her eyes and leaning on the headboard of the hospital bed. Karthik comes there with lunch, and Ahaan again tries to feed Ishqi...

Ishqi: mei kalungi app fikar math karo...

Ahaan: hmm...

He keeps food on the table and went outside, Ahaan was so angry but he controlled himself as her health was not good, from outside he saw Ishqi was not talking properly to Karthik too...So he felt like she need time to accept everything so he left his anger. Karthik was there till evening and then he went, from then Ahaan and Ishqi didn't talk with each other except stealing a few glances, they had dinner in silence, he observed Ishqi was eating very little but didn't tell anything to her as he thought tomorrow they will go home and their everybody will feed her. They slept and the next morning, Ahaan tried to help Ishqi with morning chores but she denied it, He too didn't talk much, later they were discharged from the hospital and went to the Malhotra mansion.