FIRST DAY AFTER MARRIAGE

The next morning the sun rays pepped through the curtain and fell on Ishqi's face, she wanted to stir but she felt something heavy on her body and saw down where Ahaan's face was on her chest and his hand was around her waist holding tightly, he was looking like a baby in which a newborn one sleeps clinging to their mother. She slowly caressed his hair, he stirred in his sleep, and left her. she cupped his face and then kissed his forehead. She got up and went to freshen up. Ishqi stood near the mirror and watched all the love bites around the neck given by her love Ahaan. she blushed to remember their first night. she took bath and got ready in a saree having chuda, nuptial chain, and vermilion in the partition of her hair, she glanced at Ahaan who was still sleeping she went near him, kissed his cheeks and was getting up but a hand came pulling her hand and she fell on Ahaan.

Ahaan: Good morning Mrs. Ahaan 

Ishqi (blushing): Good morning

Ahaan slowly started caressing her naked waist...

Ishqi: Ahaan kya kar rahe hei mujhe niche jana hei .

Ahaan: mai kaha roka thumko, jaona jane ke pehle ek good morning kiss dena...

Ishqi kissed his cheeks...

Ahaan: This is not good morning kiss (and shows his lips)

Ishqi just peck his lips...

Ahaan: Ishqi e kiss nahi hei peck hei...mei dikatha houn kiss kaise karthe hei

Ahaan attached his lips to Ishqi's and they start kissing after five minutes they broke the kiss and join their foreheads.

Ahaan: This is the best morning in my life with my wife, love in my hands...

Ishqi: mujhe bhi...

Ahaan kisses her forehead and leaves her, she went down and goes for freshen up.

Ishqi goes down, chacha, Chachi and Savitri were drinking coffee. she touches all their feet and went to prepare a sweet dish and breakfast with the help of Bhola. she prepared everything.

All were present at the dining table Ishqi was going to serve.

Savitri: arey Ishqi beta app bhi baito na... ham khud serve karlengi.

Ishqi: koyi bath nahi hei maa mei kar lethi houn.

Chachi: arey ese kise Ishqi thum baito hum khud serve karlengi...

Karthik and Sonu: Haa bhabhi.

Ishqi: kam tho kam sweet dish tho serve karne dho.

All : Okay

Meanwhile, Ahaan adores all of them Ishqi serves and sits beside Ahaan...All were eating their breakfast Ahaan hold Ishqi's right hand and he was eating like nothing is happening. Ishqi tried to get out of Ahaan's grip but failed. She was not eating and watching everyone. Ishqi was pleading, Ahaan with her eyes but Ahaan was not bothering about anything.

Sonu: bhabhi app kyun ka nahi rahe hei.

Everyone looks at her...Ahaan too looks at her.

Ahaan: kya hua Ishqi kha kyun nahi rahe hei...

Ishqi: woh...woh...mei kaungi app sab khalona...

Everyone starts eating again, this time Ahaan holds her hand tightly, Ishqi tried different ways to get out of the grip but all went in vain. Finally, she started eating with her left hand.

Karthik: Bhabhi thum lefty ho kya...

Everyone again looks at her...she felt embarrassed because of Ahaan