AHAAN'S ISHQI

It was a pleasant morning, everyone was happy because the young ones were going to enjoy while going to DIU, Sonu and Raj were happy as their wedding is going soon, Karthik for enjoying his sister's marriage, Mayank to stop Sonu's wedding, Rhea to come closer to Ahaan, Ishqi as it was her friend's wedding and Ahaan as it was his sister's marriage who is going to get married. But god(writer) was thinking of something to change their lives in this DIU resort. So, let's get started...

All were ready, there were yet began their journey in a seven-seater car, everyone was waiting for Ishqi, because she hasn't come.

Karthik: Sonu, thume patha hai Ishqi kaha hai.

Sonu: nai cheapde

Karthik: Bhai, apko patha hoga na Ishqi late kyun hogayi.

Ahaan: nai, Karthik mujhe kaise patha hoga woh kaha hai.

Karthik: apki assistant hena pathana chahiyena .

Ahaan: shutup karthik, Sonu Ishqi ko call karo and pucho where is she.

Sonu: tik hey bhaiya.

Karthik to Ahaan: Some is caring hahahha.....(Ahaan gives angry looks)

Sonu is about to call, but Ishqi arrives...

Ishqi: Sorry, woh mere massi ki thabiyat tik nahi hai, isliye thoda late aya, I am really very sorry.

All it's okay  Ishqi except rhea

Rhea: Apki ghar mei naukar aur naukarani nahi hena, oh sorry ap khud job karthe hai isliye nahi hoga middle-class loh ese hei hota hai(makes weird faces).

Ahaan gets angry: Stop it rhea, she is working for herself, she is working so that she can be independent, I didn't expect this way of thinking from you.

Mayank: Yes, Rhea why are you talking like this, From when you are thinking all these middle-class, high-class types of things.

Rhea: Sorry Ishqi, I am really Sorry.

Ishqi: It's Okay chalo, late ho raha hai.

They all sat in the car, Ahaan is driving, Mayank is next to Ahaan in the middle Rhea, Sonu and Raj were sitting and in the back Ishqi and Karthik were sitting. Ahaan adjusted the mirror in a way that he can see Ishqi.

(((Writer: Wow, Ahaan the mahaan seeing her through the mirror lalala...

Ahaan: Stop it and write your story)))

The journey started everyone was busy with their work, Ahaan in driving, Mayank in planning, Rhea was on her phone searching how to impress kadus people, Sonu and Raj were talking and our Karthi and Ishqi were getting bored as they were the only people who always talk...

Karthik to Ishqi: app bore nahi horaha hai?

Ishqi: haa bahuth bore horaha hai, Karthik avm ko kehado songs rakhnekeliye.

Karthik: ap he kehado naa

Ishqi: karthi please.

Karthik: Okay wait, Bhai hum bore ho raha hai, music laga dona.

Ahaan: no mei, nahi rakhne wali hai.

Karthik: please na bhai.

Ahaan: No Karthik, just shut up.

Ishqi: apka bhai ethana aged hei kya, music bi nahi laga raha hai.

Karthik: bhai ko music pasand nahi hai, isliye.

Ishqi: chalona karthik ham bi phone dhekthe hai.

Karthik: Okay Ishqi. 

Karthik was showing pictures to Ishqi, where he went, he showed pictures of Sonu and Ahaan, They both were laughing, playing jokes on Ahaan and giggling, These was noticed by our Ahaan and he was feeling jealous as Ishqi never talk to him in a funny manner. Suddenly Ahaan places his leg on the brakes and stops the car as he was feeling jealous.