ENGAGEMENT & SURPRISE

ISHQI HOUSE:

Ishqi was sleeping peacefully on her bed forgetting her engagement today with her love even in the afternoon...Then suddenly Massi enters the room and shouts at Ishqi...

Massi: Ishqi uto...ajj thumhari sagai hei..aur thum so raha hei...

Ishqi: Massi mujhe sone dena please...

Massi: nahi uto Ishqi aur jaldi ut joa...time ho raha hei...Ahaan wait kar raha hoga...

Ishqi: tik hei Massi...

she wakes up and freshens up and sees her lehangaa...on the bed it is a rose dust lehangaa that is selected by Ahaan during their shopping...

FLASHBACK:

All went to the shopping, Ishqi took 2 hours to select dress for their engagament and wedding but she is not satisfied with her looks, Ahaan saw it and came to her...

Ahaan: Ishqi kya hua...looking so tierd..

Ishqi: mujhe kuch bhi dress suit nahi ho raha hai...mere peir mei dard ho raha hei...

Ahaan: Okay thum beit joa mei sleect karungi...

Ishqi: tik hei...

Ahaan selects two beautiful lehenga's and asks her to try them and finally ot suits her...

Ishqi: Thanks Ahaan...

she hugs him and kisses on his cheek infront of everyone...

Ahaan: Anything for you my girl...

Ahaan kisses on her forehead...

END...

Ishqi gets ready and looks herself in the mirror and she gets mesmerized by herself...Massi comes her room...

Massi: Ishqi thum ajj bahuth pyare lag rahe hei...kisiki nazar na lage...

Ishqi: kisiki nazar nahi lagege Massi...

Ishqi becomes tensed as it was her engagement...and she need to go to Ahaan's house leaving the family...

Massi: kya hua Ishqi...

Ishqi: Kuch nahi massi...bas tense ho raha hei...mujhe...

Massi: Kuch nahi hoga...har dulhan ki dil ise hi hoga...chalo ham chalthe hei....late hojayegi...

They starts their journey to Malhotra house....

MALHOTRA HOUSE:

Ahaan was getting ready for his enagagement....he is feeling happy that today Ishqi will become his finace...

Karthik: Bhai ajj app jyada kush lag raha hei...

Ahaan: Haa kyunki ajj Ishqi meri finance hogi naa...

Karthik: oo isliye kuch hei...

Ahaan: Haa...

Sonu: Bhai app jyada change hogaya...

Karthik: chipkali first time app sahi bol raha hei...

Ahaan: mei kya change hogaya...

Sonu: Ishqi ki magic hei yeh...kuch jyada nahi thoda thoda change hua...app has rahe hei...hamanre sath jokes lag rahe hei...workholic se family men bangaye hei...yeh chnages...

Ahaan: woh tho hogaya hoga...mujhe patha nahi hei...pat mei nervous feel horaha hei...

Karthik: Kyun the great Ahaan veer Malhotra id being nervous...