HONEYMOON 3

Ahaan slapped Ishqi and she was shocked by the sudden slap...

Ahaan (shouting with anger): just shut up...u know just shut up talking...(holds her arms very tightly and pins her to the wall his anger was raised fully)what are you talking kya bol rahe hei thum do you even know thum kya bol rahe hei...haa do you think that I am a man with no manners...haa do you think I treat women like a bitches and whores...have ever seen me treating anyone like that bolo...abb chup kyun huyi (making his hands tight on his arms) thum ethana low sochthe houn mere bare mei.....mei ne kabhi ese touch kiya thumko jaise thum uncomfortable feel hua...haa bolo nahi naa...u know what Ishqi mei bachpan mei se bahuth sehna pada par mei kabhi hurt nahi hua kyunki woh log mujhe janthe nahi par u know abb mei bahuth zyada hurt hua hei kyunki u know the person I loved the most named me as a useless pig that who uses women for his needs...wahh Ishqi wahh...(he leaves her and claps his hands)and Ishqi( he again holds her arms thightly) i never touched a woman in my life rather than you completely yes i touched my mom, sonu, chachi and dadi and few friends but they were touches which gives them with respect but i never ever touched anyone in a wrong way...before doing that i would die...and next waha mei us ladki ke sath kuch galath nahi kiya she asked for a dance and I didn't even touched her u thought i hod her thightly then go and ask her whether i touched her not there a gap between it i just put my arms but never touched her and today afternoon, I just helped her and she gave me a brotherly hug and even today she called me brother and asked me about you and our love story, I was saying her to that aur yeha madam socha ki mei uske sath has has kar dance kar raha tha...great...u know i only smile whenever u name comes out of mouth i blushes for it too...I only loved one woman in my life woh thum hei...mei mar bhi jathi huna tabhi thumse pyaar karthe hei rahunga...and you will never know the value of my life...sari man ek jaise nahi hothe ho, jo ek man galath kiya tho sari man galath nahi karthe...keep that point in your mind and what I am saying this all for you...u think whatever you want...( he leaves her and tears starts falling from his eyes)u know Ishqi that you will trust me but you to betrayed me today...Thanks for everything...(Tears were falling from his eyes, he sees her cheek where he slapped he comes near her and caresses her cheek and says) Sorry, I never wanted to raise my hand on you,  but it's unintentional sorry... Is it paining...

Ishqi was just looking at him, even though she betrayed him, she told him many words but at last, he was just caring for her by keeping all her anger, pain inside his heart...He was a dream for her...the love he shows is the one which she wants from a young age finally she got it but today she gave him pain by saying unwanted words...she was feeling low about herself in front of him, she is ashamed of showing her face to him...she was just looking at his face which was so pale due to the thing that happened a few minutes back...

Ahaan: Ishqi is it paining...

Ishqi just nodded no...

Ahaan: Hmm...I am sorry (he rubs the tears away from his eyes and her eyes)freshen up and sleep Ishqi bahuth late hua...

Ahaan said that and was going Ishqi suddenly stopped him by holding her wrist...and hug him...Ahaan doesn't reciprocate the hug...

Ishqi ( teary eyes): I am sorry Ahaan...I am really sorry...mujhe maf kar dona...mujhe woj jealousy mei jaise feel hua mei bula tha i am sorry...please...

Ahaan: It's okay leave and let's sleep...

Ishqi: no first you tell me that u accepted my sorry then I will leave you...

Ahaan: Ishqi please my mood is not good I need time, just leave and sleep...

Ahaan frees himself and went to bed, Ishqi went to the bathroom and silently cries there after a few minutes she comes back and sleeps on the bed, Ahaan was sleeping facing her back to Ishqi, she felt sad but she hugged him from behind, he too didn't protest her they slept like that...

The next morning Ahaan woke up and saw Ishqi sleeping, he just kissed her forehead and went to freshen up...Ishqi woke up and was Ahaan was not there she felt bad and then she just slept seeing the fan and then Ahaan opened the washroom door, he came and sat on the couch and started using his phone, Ishqi saw it she felt bad but didn't say anything and went to freshen up...she came out wearing a bathrobe and was searching for a dress...she found some dresses she went towards Ahaan with them and asked Ahaan...

Ishqi: Ahaan mei konsi dress pehnu...

Ahaan didn't look at Ishqi...

Ahaan: koyi pehenlo apko joo acha laga wahi...i am not good at that...

Ishqi felt heartbroken she just went back and wore that was up and came outside... Ahaan looked at her and pushed a plate towards her...Ishqi ate without saying anything...

Ahaan: Ishqi bring some water bottle and cap it is hot outside, we are going for site seeing...

Ahaan says with a stern face, Ishqi keeps things what he said...and they both went sightseeing...

Today Ahaan didn't even hold Ishqi's hand, they both walked as if they came they want to see this place...Ishqi was trying to hold Ahaan's hand but he was moving away when she was trying to hold, so she stopped trying...They just had their food and watched everything not interested in anything...They were walking toward their room on the pathway with water on both the sides, Ishqi saw a small baby going near the edge of the path as her mum was speaking on phone facing another side, she was at the edge of the path if, she takes one step she gets into the water, Ishqi immediately ran to her, before she ran the baby jumped into the water...Ishqi without thinking jumped into the water and saved the baby...Ahaan just saw that Ishqi jumped into the water...he feared that she doesn't know how to swim...Ishqi hardly painting lifts the baby and the people there take the baby...and she was unable to come up drowning herself... Ahaan jumped into the water and saved Ishqi on time...He takes her to the path and Ishqi was panting very hard...

Ahaan: Its okay ishqi..nothing happened...

Ishqi: baby...

Ahaan: she is fine...

Everyone went from there after seeing Ishqi is fine...

Ahaan was anger: are you mad are what, u know you can't swin then why you jumped u should have said to me...

Ishqi (panting): U were not talking to me there is no time to save I just jumped...

Ahaan: kuch hua tho thumhe...kya hoga ...

Ishqi: thum hona mere pass kuch nahi hoga...

Ahaan: Ishqi if one day mei nahi rahi tho kya hoga...u should take care right...

Ishqi jerks Ahaan's hands, she stands up and was going to toward their room, and the baby's mother looks at her and says thanks to her, Ishqi says it's okay and went to their room...she shuts it with a bang and sits on the corner and starts crying... Ahaan enters the room and hears the sniffs of Ishqi he goes near her...

Ahaan: ishqi kya hua...

Ishqi: mere pass math aoa...joa chali joa thum bhi mere se dhur jaise mere maa papa gaye waise I don't need anyone go away (she cries badly)...

Ahaan hugs her tightly....and says sorry...

Ishqi: no leave mee...no one needs me thumbhi mujhe nahi chahthe the...kal mei galti se kuch bola thumne mara mujko okay its okay...mei sorry bhi bola par thume mujhe maaf nahi kiya its okay...thum mere se bath nahi kar rahe hei phir bhi mujhe care karthe hei its okay....thume mere sath raho merese bath math karo...mujhe maro kuch bhi karo...par mujhse dhur math joa...mei nahi rahi paungi thumhare bina...please don't go...

Ishqi came out of his hug and slaps him hard on his chest.... saying I hate you I really hate you...thumbhi mujke chodakar chali jana hei joaa...

Ahaan holds her tightly...

Ahaan: Ishqi sorry yaar please don't cry please, please...

Ishqi: nahi chodo joa...I hate you...I hate you Mr.Ahaan vee...(by beating him)

Ishqi was just cut off by the words when Ahaan smashes his lips on Ishqi hardly...

TO BE CONTINUED>>>