SORAJ'S ENGAGEMENT

As in the previous part you have seen, Ishqi's heartbroken and she ran to her room crying badly, and all had their lunch and going to their respective rooms...

In Ishqi's Room: she was crying badly, she has thrown all the things here and their in the room. she was sitting near the bed, seeing the sky and talking to her mummy-like these-Mummy kyun apne baloka ye mere liye sahi ladka hai, lekin aaj usne Rhea se shaadi karne keliye haan keha hai, kyun mere sath hi esa hotha hai, mei jo log se pyaar kartha houn, woh log mujhe chodkar kyun chali jathi hai.....she was crying..crying saying like this, she took her diary where she used to write good things and bad things happened to her she wrote how her heartbroken and she closed her eyes and her thoughts are I am the strongest girl, I should not cry, It's my mistake to grow feelings for someone without knowing their feelings, so stop thinking about AVM and move on Ishqi...she was thinking to herself like this.

Suddenly her door was knocked she opened the door, It was no other than Ahaan with a plate of lunch in his hand(Ishqi had not eaten lunch which was noticed by Ahaan as she came running her room so while Ahaan was coming to his room, He thought to give her the lunch so he bought it).

Ishqi: app yeha kya kar rahi houn?

Ahaan: woh apne lunch nahi kaya than isliye layi houn.

Ishqi: mujhe fikar karneki koyi jarurath nahi hai apki, mei jake kaletha houn app please yeha se chale jena(she was about to close the door but Ahaan stops it with his hand).

Ahaan: wait, are you okay?

Ishqi: mujhe kya hua mei tik houn apko kya problem hai mere tik hone se na honese.

Ahaan: kya bath kar rahe ho Ishqi,kya hua app tik tho hena(he was going to come in, she knows if he comes closer to her, she will pour her heart out, so she stopped him their itself).

Ishqi: rukiye,app andhar math ayiye, mei tik houn bahuth tik houn app chele jajiye.

Ahaan: khana....he shows plate.

Meanwhile Rhea comes their...

Rhea: Ahaan, you are here, mei apko dund rahi thi, (she hugs him but he didn't reciprocated it, she leaves him and holds his hand). Hai Ishqi

Ishqi: Hi, Rhea.

Ahaan: (he feels uncomfortable)Rhea I don't like this all huggings and touching, please don't touch me.

Rhea: what Ahaan abb hamari shaadi hone wali hai,  touch karetho kya hua...

Ahaan: I told you right, I am a so private person and I hate all these things before marriage, so please understand me.

Ishqi was silently listening to them

Rhea: (leaves his hand, got angry) Okay, mei chalthi houn, app ajana.

Ahaan: Okay bye... Ishqi e plate lelo aur kalo.

she knows until she eats he will not go, so she took the plate and took the parathas keep them in her mouth all at a time.

Ahaan: Slowly, what happened to you?

She completes the lunch, gives the plate to him, and shuts the door on his face.

Ahaan to himself: isko kya hua, ye esa kyun behave kar raha hai, khana le aya mei fikar karke but she slammed door on my face instead of saying thanks. It's my mistake to take her lunch( He goes to his room).

In Ishqi's room: She was thinking about how Ahaan didn't reciprocate the hug, how he felt uncomfortable when Rhea hold his hands.

Ishqi to herself: yeh banda ko kya hua, jab mei beach mei hath pakadi tho kuch nahi bola, aur aaj Rhea par gussa kiya, mei jab lift mei fass gayi thi tab mei hug kiya tho woh bi mujhe kiya aur kuch nahi keha, iss AVM kya chahtha hai, muhje is bande kabhi kabhi samjah nahi atha, naam teen banda mean. sochana bandh karo iske bare mei.

Shifting to evening: It was SORAJ's Engagement, where everyone gathered for it, Ishqi and Rhea both were coming at the same time, Ahaan saw Ishqi and was lost in her, It was observed by Karthik. He came near him...

Karthik: Bhai, Ishqi bahuth sundar lagrahi hena.

Ahaan: Haa...bahuth.

Karthik: aur Rhea...

Ahaan: uske bare mei math pucho...

Karthik giggles...he knows that he likes Ishqi more than Rhea.

Rhea comes to Ahaan: Ahaan mei kaise lag raha houn(Ahaan was in the thought's of Ishqi so he didn,t respond, so she touched him he came out of senses), mei kaisa lag raha houn.

Ahaan: nice, mei abhi iya.

He was going near Ishqi, to talk to her, Ishqi saw it and she calls Karthik and goes with him, Ahaan gets angry as she ignored him even though she saw him.

The engagement ceremony is going to start, It's time to exchange the rings, Sonu's ring which Rathore's bought was there, but the ring for Raj was not there, Then Sarla Aunty starts her drama.

Sarla: Dekho dheko, Aunty ji app bol rahe ki, kuch gadbad nahi hoga, abb kyaa hua, engagement ring hi kogaya app log, mere mehman ke sath mujhe insult hona padega apko, she goes to sonu, kaha rakha ring apne ap bhi thumhari maa jaisa ban hei kya, mere beta ki zindagi karab karni hei kya(sonu was crying).

Ahaan and Karthik got angry they were about to say something but Dadi stopped them, Ishqi came to Sarla aunty.

Ishqi: Aunty ji app kyun pareshan ho raha hai, Ring yehi padi hoga, slip hokar gira hoga, aap bhewaja tension ho raha hai, santh ho jayiye app, ham sab milkar dund lenge, app na e juice piyo apko acha lagega.

Sarla aunty cools down and everyone starts searching for the ring, finally, the ring was found by Ishqi and she calls everyone.

Ishqi: Sarla Aunty mei kaha ring gir gayi hoga, app tension liye, dheko ring waha parde mei padi hai.

Sarla Aunty:(makes weird face goes to Sonu) sorry beta.

Sonu: It's okay Aunty.

The ceremony is going on happily...

Mayank: yeh ring Ishqi ko kaha se mila, woh ring mene churaya thana, so that Sarla aunty creates the drama and wedding will be stopped. he checked his pocket but the ring was not there shit yaar(yes it was Mayank who stole the ring and when he is about to keep it in the pocket it fell down on the ground). This plan to failed kuch nahi hua Mayank, agale plan jarur flop nahi hoga(laughs like evil).

The ceremony was completed successfully, Malhotra's thanked Ishqi for stopping Sarla without creating further drama. Ahaan comes to Ishqi to say Thanks, but she ignores him again and goes near Karthik.

Ishqi:  Karthik chalona mujhe buk lagi hai, kuch kathe hai

Karthik: chalo Ishqi.

They all were having food, during all this time whenever Ahaan comes near Ishqi she ignores him all the time and goes to Karthik, Sonu, and Dadi. Now Ahaan was so much pissed off with her, his anger level was on the top, When everyone was going.

Ahaan: Ishqi mere room ajao kuch important meeting ke bare mei bath karna hai.

Ishqi: Okay, (making weird faces).

Rhea: mei bhi join karu Ahaan, mujhe bhi thumhara work dhekna hai.

Ahaan was going to say something....but Dadi interrupts him.

Dadi: haa, lekar jao Ahaan usi bhi thumhara kham dhekne dho.

Karthik laughs silently within himself(Bhai kaha fass gayi app).

Ahaan ti himself: kahan fas gaya yaar, first Rhea... 

Ahaan, Ishqi, and Rhea were going to Ahaan's room...  

TO BE CONTINUED... 

Thank you, everyone, for supporting me like this, I am super happy that my Story has 5k reads, love you all, and keep supporting me like this so that I can write this story very well.