IS ISHQI FINE

Doctor: we tried our best...par...

Ahaan was worried about the words, just standing there numb...his legs were shaking...his mind is now getting different thoughts about Ishqi...

Ahaan: Doctor is Ishqi fine please bolona...he pleaded literally

Karthik: par kya doctor bolo...

Doctor: See she has a lot of blood loss, we tried our best we got succeded, she is brave she is a fighter...She well responded to the surgery and all but she is in Coma...

Ahaan just stuck to the wall as a body with no soul in it, Sonu falls down with unconsciousness hearing doctor, Raj took her and went to the bed for the treatment...

Karthik was too shocked...

Doctor: I know yeh sab bahuth mushkil hei, mei ek aur bath puchna hei...

Karthik: kya...

Doctor: It may take weeks, months, or even years to come out of Coma as it is related to the head and sometimes it may not happen too..., So if you think it will be difficult to handle, we can...(his thought was to remove oxygen mask).

Ahaan knows what the doctor is going to say...he holds the doctor's collar he shouted Don't even think of out...She will come out of Coma, she will come back for me...do you understand! I will handle everything, but will never happen anything to her he leaves his collar and heads towards the room where Ishqi was. he opens the door sees her having an oxygen mask, a cotton bandage around her head, and her sleeping silently, no noise...except the sound of the machines making beep sounds...He goes near her holds her sits on the chair and sees her silently...cups her face and kisses her forehead.

Karthik says sorry to the doctor because Ahaan was not in a condition to listen to anyone...The doctor says it's okay...They left and Karthik goes to Sonu and asks raj to take her to the resort and he goes back to Ishqi's room. He was just standing near the door looking at his brother crying ..and listening to his talks...

Ahaan to ishqi: (He cries, now his sadness turns into anger in pain...he holds her hand tightly...he says loudly...)Please get up Ishqi, please get up I need you...Please get up...you promised me right Kuch Bhi hogaye ham kabhi ek dusre ko akela Nahi choudungi...abb thum wahi promise thod diya...kyun kiya esa, you don't trust me, You don't want to live your life with me...I did anything wrong...wake up and talk something Damnit!...(shouts loudly)(tears were rolling out his eyes his pain turned into love) U know Ishqi you were the only adoring person in my life, u always make me smile and happy, I want u to be with me forever, I will make u happy I promise u Ishqi and will never let happen anything like this again. (fear) You know when the doctor said that they tried their best and he paused...I thought I have loosed you, I thought my whole world is gone but I know you will never leave me...(with a smile)I trust you that much, I know you will get up and shouts AVM again...I want the risky Ishqi no my Ishqi back, get up and say AVM I love you...I wanted to hear from you... Please Ishqi I request you no...no...I beg you...I never begged anyone in my life you will be the only first and last to beg for anything because you are my whole world...I need you for the rest of my life, I wanted you by my side always...I am sorry Ishqi for not protecting you...You are angry with me right, you are hearing all this but doing the action, you are ignoring me right Ishqi...I am sorry Ishqi...I will never do it again Please wake up and say AVM...(he got uphold of her shoulders and was asking her to wake up, he was in mixed emotions he didn't understand what he was doing).

Karthik sees all this, he comes inside the room...

Karthik: Bhai...(keeping hands on his shoulders).

Ahaan: Karthik, ask her to wake up...I think she is angry with me...

Karthik never saw this brother crying for anyone in his life, the person who never cared about losing is crying today because of fear of losing his love...(Karthik too crying)

Karthik: Bhai cool down she will wake up, be strong Bhai if you are not strong then how will she get up, You are the only one who can make her come out of all this...Please Bhai, listen to me...

Ahaan calmed down but not cooled. Ahaan: Karthik, wait here I will come... Karthik: Bhai...

He goes to the doctor and asks about her discharge her treatment everything, Doctor says you can take her tomorrow.

Ahaan goes to the room and informs Karthik about her discharge and treatment...and told to inform everyone about this...I will be here...You can go to the resort and come tomorrow morning...

Karthik: Bhai kal Sonu ki Shaadi...

Ahaan: Haa woh sab hojayega...

Karthik left for the resort, Ahaan sits near Ishqi and sees her without blinking his eyes and sleeps...Karthik tells everyone what happened all felt bad...Savitri too heard it and felt bad for Ishqi...

Before Sonu's chuda rasam, Karthik and Ahaan came there, Sonu hugs Ahaan tightly...he was not like before, He was like a person who lost everything...After the rasam, he went back to the hospital...Again spent some time near Ishqi and again came back he got ready...Sonu's marriage was successfully completed...all rituals that had to be done also got completed...All were ready to go back to their mansion...They started their journey...back to Malhotra house...

Ahaan called Massi and Massa and told them about Ishqi's...they were crying literally badly. An ambulance entered Malhotra mansion and the remaining all arrived...They took Ishqi to Ahaan's room and arranged all the setup their...Dadi didn't like all this...All reached Ahana's room.

Ahaan: Massi I am very sorry I didn't protect her, mei hath jodke maafi mangatha houn...Massa ap se bhi...

Massa: Ahaan beta ajj thumhari wahjese woh yeh hei app nahi tho hamanre paas woh nahi hoga...app kuch math kaho...app ko Ishqi bahuth pyaar karthe hei...

Massi: Ahaan bhi Ishqi ko yesi hei pyaar karthe hei...

Ahaan smiled but it was a faded smile...Everyone went back to their rooms...Massi and Massa were in the guest room...All ate their dinner...

Ahaan went to his room, He sees Ishqi kisses on her forehead, says I am missing you Ishqi...your talks, your cute antics, and you...please ankhe kholo...a tear rolled from his eyes and took a pillow and went near the couch to sleep but he was interrupted by someone...it is Dadi...

Dadi: Ahaan beta yeh kyu so rahe hei...

Ahaan: Dadi bed pe Ishqi hena...

Dadi: Ahaan mujhe apse bath karna hei...

Ahaan: haa karona dadi...

Dadi: Ahaan beta thum jyada tho nahi karrahehena...

Ahaan: Kyaa matlab Dadi...

Dadi: Wahi ishqi keliye...jyada tho nahi kar raha hena...thu Ahaan beta...jo hogaya woh..hogaya lekin...Ishqi yehi rehna sahi nahi hei...sab log ados pados log kuch galath bath karenge uske pehle Ishqi ko uski ghar mei rako wahi achi hoga...

Ahaan got angry but...

Ahaan: par...

Dadi: par war kuch nahi hei beta, mene bahuth sehkar yeh keh raha houn...fir wahi hal hoga joo meine mere life mei dheka...sab hamko blame karengi society wale..Please beta a ghar ko yesi nahi hone dena...usko patha chelgayatho ye sab kaise hua sab hamko thamasha kada kardhega...iske pehle yeha se le usko ghar mei rakoo wahi tik hoga...socho iske bare me...

Dadi says those words and left...Ahaan sits on the couch and thinks of what Dadi said...

TO BE CONTINUED>>>