ISHQI'S CARE

As in the previous part, the order arrived and everyone was having their lunch except Ahaan as his right hand was injured due to the fight and not able to eat the food. Rhea and Ishqi both saw that. Rhea gets up from her seat and comes to the chair beside Ahaan and she makes the paratha into small pieces and asks him to eat and goes back to her seat.

(((Writer: what Rhea, he is unable to eat, you should feed him, instead you are making them into small pieces and asking him to eat if you are like he will not fall for you, and I will not let him fall for you hahaha...)))

Ishqi was beside Ahaan she takes a small piece of paratha and keeps her hand near Ahann's mouth, As our hero was angry with Ishqi, he doesn't open his mouth...

Ishqi: please AVM kalona... (keeps her hand near his mouth but he was not opening his mouth).

Karthik: Ishqi, app ruk jayeyi mei feed karthu hu bhai ko...

Ahaan gives him angry looks and Karthik stops.

Sonu and Raj: Bhaiya kalona, app kayungi nahi tho ham bhi nahi kayungi.

Mayank: Ahaan eat it naa...

Ishqi: (in mind-attitude wala AVM)Okay, ham bhi nahi kayenge chalona chalthe hai(going to move her hand from near his mouth).

Ahaan: (Okay chalo Ahaan, no Ishqi is diabetic you shouldn't do like this, kathe hai kuch nahi karsakthe hai)Wait mei kayungi.

Every one starts eating Ishqi was feeding Ahaan and was eating by herself, They finished eating and were going to start their journey.

(((Writer: wah.. Ahaan Ishqi ki hath se kana khaya

Ahaan: meri marji, ithni achi ladki hei tho esa hei karne padega

Writer: app kabse romantic types ladka ho rahe ho

Ahaan: Ishqi ko dhekne ke badh, aur e mei nahi kar raha hu, app kar rahe mujhe ese

Writer: I know, I will make you more romantic see....)))

As Ahaan's hand was injured, he will not be able to drive...

Karthik: Bhai, apki hath tik nahi hai, mei drive kartha hu

Ahaan: tik hei

Mayank: Ahaan thu front seat mei baito mei Ishqi ke sath baitha hu.

Ahaan:(upon hearing Ishqi)no Mayank mei baitha hu waha , ap front seat mei baito.

Karthik in mind wah bhai wah ap Ishqi ke sath baitna chathe ho.. apke dhimak me kya chal raha hai mujhe pathana hi hoga.

Their journey started, Karthi was adjusting the mirror and he is able to see Ishqi from the mirror and thinking oh bhaisab, bhai ne mirror ethana adjust kiya ki who Ishqi ko dek sakthe hai, Finally bhai, app tho badal rahe hai. Everyone was busy with their work, Ahaan and Ishqi were seated in the last seat, Ahaan hand was bleeding, Ishqi sees that and takes a small medical kit from her bag...

Ishqi: AVM apka hath dhijiyena...(Ahaan didn't respond)

Ishqi takes Ahaan's hand into her's, Ahaan was lost in Ishqi. She takes off the handkerchief which she tied, she cleaned the wound with cotton and applied ointment, During this, her hair was falling on her face, as Ahaan was not able to see her face he touches her hair with her left hand and keep the hair behind her ear, Ishqi feels some sensation but she focuses on the wound, she puts bandage and looks at Ahaan who was adoring for her care, Ishqi also looks into his eyes and gets lost. Karthik suddenly breaks, Ahaan cames to senses and sees Ishqi who is going to hit her head to the seat, but our Ahaan keeps his hand on the seat and nothings happens to Ishqi.

Ahaan: karthi kyu break lagaya, dekh kar nahi chalsakthe.

Karthik: bhai, sorry ek small puppy agaya car ki front mei, isliye break lagaya.

Ahaan: Its okay Karthik chalo(he looks at Ishqi) Are you okay?

Ishqi: Haa... Thank you.

Ahaan: It's Okay.

Ishqi: Thank you for the morning also and sorry meri wahjse apko chot laga hai.

Ahaan: It's okay Ishqi, I will always protect you.

Ishqi: kya bola apne.

Ahaan: woh.. mei nei , I mean girls ko protect karna chahiyena isliye bola tha..

Ishqi: Okay...

There were 2 hours to reach the destination, Sonu was sleeping holding Raj, Rhea was also sleeping, Mayank was on his phone, Ishqi was also sleeping Ahaan looked at her as she is going to fall he hold her by his hands and puts her head on his shoulders, she then holds his hand tightly and sleeps more comfortable, Ahaan also slept after some time by keeping his head on Ishqi's head.

(((Writer: kya scene hei yaar, mujhe bhi AVM jaisa ladka chahiye mei, jealous feel ho raha hu)))

Karthik was only the one, who is driving and he is also getting sleep by seeing all of them. So he turned the music system, he kept a large sound where everyone was jerked once and woke up, Ishqi saw her position and felt awkward.

Sonu: yaar cheapde, kyun ap ethana sound lagaya.

Raj: kya yaar Karthik.

Karthik: ap san so raha hai, muhje bi nind a raha hai, isiliye raka tha chipkali.

Ahaan: Stop it Karthik, stop the music.

Ishqi: rakhne dhena, usko nind a raha hai, apke jaise aged log ki kuch bhi nahi pasand hai(she laughs).

Ahaan gets angry because of word aged and gives her an angry look. she becomes silent, Karthik stops songs, and they talk starting. Finally, after half an hour they reach their destination, Ahaan was still angry with Ishqi, He gets out of the car and goes to his room without talking to anyone, Ishqi feels sad as Ahaan was angry at her. They all left to their rooms they got freshen up and were gathered for dinner.

Sonu: Karthi bhaiya kaha hai.

Mayank: haa karthik, Ahaan kaha hai.

Karthik: (calls Ahaan but he told him, he was not hungry and cuts the call)tells everyone that Ahaan was not hungry.

They all eat their dinner, left to their rooms. Ishqi was thinking about Ahaan, She took a plate she kept the food into that plate, and took it to Ahaan's room, She knocked on the door. Ahaan opened the door.

Ahaan: (in anger tone)Ishqi tum yaha kya kar rahe ho..

Ishqi: app dinner nahi kiya na isliye mei layi hoon.

Ahaan: mujhe book nahi hai isliye nahi aya.

Ishqi: mei apkeliye laya hoon, please kalona. I am very sorry mei apki age ki berame kabhi nahi bath karungi. please kalona(with puppy face).

Ahaan:( melts and takes the plate)Thankyou, mei kaungi app joa.

Ishqi: okay, good night.

Ishqi goes from there, their rooms were beside each other, when she is going she thinks how he will eat as he was having wound on his hand and turns back towards his room and knocks again.

Ahaan: kya kuha, kuch chahiye.

Ishqi: nahi, ooo apki hath mei chot lag gayi na, ap kesi kayengi, mei apko feed kartha hu.

Ahaan: no problem Ishqi, I will manage.

Ishqi: No, meri wahje se a chot lag gayi, So mei apki help karth hu.

Ahaan: Okay(nodes his head like a baby) and asks her to come in.

She comes in and he closes the door, they sat on the chairs and Ishqi feeds him..........

TO BE CONTINUED...