DRUNK ISHQI-2

In the previous part, we have seen Ishqi get drunk and is sharing her feelings...continuing today...

Ishqi: apko patha hei AVM, meina bachpan se kis kis ko pyaar kiya na, woh sab mujhe chodkar chaaligayi hei,meri mumma, papa...app se bhi yehi hoga, app rhea se shaadi karenge ap uske sath kush honge, mei na single hi rahongi, appko bhi kodhungi, meri life yesi he hei, har vakth dhuk he hei meri lige mei...(she looks into water and crys). AVM app Rhea se sach mei pyaar karthe hei kya...

Ahaan: woh...

Ishqi: kya woh... bolona, app Rhea se pyaar karthe honge isiliye app uske sath shaadi ke liye ha kaha, mei achi nahi kya, kyun mere pass paise nahi hei isiliye, yaa mei hifi log jaise nahi hei isliye...yaa mei uski taraf slim aur fit nahi hei...bolona...app Rhea se shaadi kyun kar rahe hei...

Ahaan: Ishqi just shut up...

Ishqi: bolona app Rhea se pyaar karthe hei kya...bolo(she was continuously saying this line Ahaan get angry).

Ahaan: mei Rhea se pyaar nahi kartha houn, mei use Shaadi nahi kar raha houn, mei pyaar thums....kuch nahi just getup, room mei chelthe hei...

Ishqi: nai na, app kuch bol rahe hei, bolo useke badh jayengi...

Ahaan: Ishqi...get up.

Ishqi: AVM...(Ahaan keeps a finger on her mouth).

Ahaan: No more talkings, meri patience test kar rahi thum chalo...

He makes her stand up...

Ishqi: thum ek wada karenge tho mei room mei ajaungi.

Ahaan: What... 

Ishqi: app Rhea se shaadi nahi kar rahe hei...mei pyaar...thum mujhe bathungi thum kise pyaar karthe hei.

Ahaan: haa promise mei bolungi chalo...

Ishqi chuckles and they both left to Ishqi's room, Ahaan makes Ishqi sit on bed and ask her to change the dress and sleep...

Ishqi: app mujhe promise kiya...bolgaye kya...

Ahaan: Ishqi abhi ap change karke sojoa kal bath karenge...

Ishqi: nahi abhi bath karna hei...

Ahaan in mind: ye ladki ki bhina, kya karu haa change karne keliye bathroom mei lekar jaungi, aur shower on karungi eski high low hojayega...

Ahaan: Haa pehle change karo mei bhi change karunga, tab ham bait kar bath karenge.

Ishqi: Okay...She stood up to change but fall on bed due to drinking.

Ahaan wakes her up and takes her to the washroom, and on the shower...

Ishqi: AVM ye kya khiya thumne...mujhe tand lag rahi hei...

Ahaan: just shutup tand nahi hei pani...

Ishqi: kya tand nahi hei...(she pulls Ahaan near her so that they both are under the shower).

Ahaan: Ishqi ye kya kiya thumne...

Ishqi: ush....

She was looking at him, he too noticed that...Both now became wet, water was falling from Ahaan's hair, and his shirt was so wet it stuck to the body, His body shape was visible now, His biceps were now visible, Ishqi look at him and was lost in him...She came near to him without any waste of time she pressed her lips on him, Ahaan was completely shocked, he was not responding to it, Ishqi came back looked at him who was in shock...She was now somewhat high but not completely...

Ishqi: AVM mei apse bahuth pyaar karthi houn, mei apki bina nahi reh sakthi...(Ahaan was now on cloud nine)...mei sorry mangungi woh thume kiss karne keliye... I am sorr....

Now Ahaan stops her by kissing her lips, he holds her waist with one hand and keeps the other hand at her face, Ishqi's hands were in his hair caressing them. They both were having their passionate and first kiss with each other and lost in it. It was a 5 min kiss Ishqi broke the kiss to breathe, but our Ahaan the mahaan was not ready to leave her, So he again kissed her lips. Ishqi and Ahaan were now in complete mood, Ishqi slowly removed his shirt, and threw it, She keep her one hand in his hair and the other to touch his body, Ahaan broke the kiss turned her to the backside moved her hair, and kissed on her neck, and kissed on some visible parts on the backside, he wanted to open the zip of the dress, to ask permission he slowly kissed her ear.

Ahaan: (in a husky voice)Can I?

Ishqi: haaa...

Ahaan slowly opened the zip of her frock and was kissing her back and with one hand he was touching her back completely, Ishqi was having butterflies in her stomach, She was feeling every kiss of him, She slowly turns towards him, she kisses on his neck and gives a bite, He maoned Ish...she kisses on his chest... Ahaan was looking at her and smiling that she is taking initiative in everything and how wild a cat she is...He stopped the shower, took her outside the washroom...She was now in her senses...She went near the window due to shyness...He came back and hugged her...

Ishqi: AVM...

Ahaan: Ishqi apse kuch kehna hei....

Ishqi: Kya...

Ahaan: turns her towards him....I love you Ishqi...(cupping her face) kissing her forehead.

Ishqi was happy now, her eyes were shying with what he said, She hugged him Hugged her back  and kissed her forehead...He- asked her to change the dress but she said noo...and hugged him thigtly...

Ahaan: Do you want me to make this night special...

Ishqi: Blushed hard...and nodded her head...to Yes.

Ahaan took her to the bed lay on the bed, He came to the opposite side and laid with her, he came upon her, and kissed her forehead, her nose cheeks, and lips then kissed her neck giving love bites all over the neck here and there, She was moaning his name continuously which is giving me more pleasure to do it...Now she came upon him and too kissed him the same way he kissed her...and again him on her and asked her whether he can remove the dress or not. She gave him full permission, He removed the frock and kissed on her breast and kissed them and sucked the nipples...and squeezed them...He kissed her stomach and then her navel...She was moaning and encouraging him to do more, He wanted to go beyond it but Ishqi said no...Then he kissed her forehead...covered them with the bedsheet hugged each other and slept...

The room was filled with love and two soules entangled into each other...

TO BE CONTINUED>>>