PROMISES

It was a pleasant morning, birds were making so beautiful chirps, the sunrays were sneaking into the room through the window, disturbing the sleep of two beautiful souls, who are going to start their new relationship called "LOVE". 

Ishqi woke up and saw herself in the arms of the men whom she loves the most, She was looking at him with love, and caressing his hair, After a few minutes Ahaan opened his eyes and sees his lady love in his arms, kisses her forehead and say good morning...and tightly hugs her, Ishqi to says good morning and hugs him, After this Ishqi asked Ahaan that she wanted to talk something with him, Ahaan says first go and freshen up then we will speak, Ishqi went to her washroom and Ahaan went his room without a shirt as his shirt was in Ishqi's washroom. he too goes to his washroom to freshen up.

COMING TO SONU:

As we know that Sonu is saved by her mother, She was in her mother's room, sleeping on her lap, She woke up with a heavy head saw herself in a different room and was sleeping on someone's lap, She stood up and saw the face of her and was shocked, Sonu has no words when she stood up Savitri also wakes up with jerk asking her kya Hua beta, without wasting a second Sonu hugs her mother and cries, app Kaha the maa, mei apko bahuth miss kiya, thumko ek bar bhi mei yaad nahi hei, teri beti kaise hogi akele apke bina, jab thum mujhe yaad athi hona meina apke photo dhekar use bath kartha houn...app kyun chodakar chaligayi mujko bolona maa...Savitri tries to control her, but the reality was founding her mother whom she missed 20 years ago, hugging after 20 years is a sign of missing her from past years. But soon the reality hits her mind what her grandmother told her about their mother, she broke the hug and moves back with a jerk...app yeha kaise, app tho chodkar kyun chalegayi, jaona apne pyaar ki pass mujhe aur bhai ko chodakr, ek baar bhi thum apne bachon ke baare mei na socha...mei apse nafrath kartha houn(Now she showed the anger that she had). Savitri comes near her but she moves back meri bath suno bacchi, Sonu says kya sunana hei mujhe bolo. Savitri talks now thumhari dadi yehi kahi hoga na mei kise ensaan se pyaar kiya isiliye thumhe chodkar mei cheli gayi, yehi kahi hogi thumhari dadi uski sach chupane keliye sach yeh high ki thumhari papa ne drink karthe hei, drink karke mujhe marthe hei, mei use saha houn lekin, ek din thume aur ahaan ko marne keliye try kiya usiki sami mei nahi saha paya, apki papa ko divorce dhenekeliye mei court gayi thi, meri ek friend suraj ke sath, thumhari dadi usko dhekar, uski beti ki sach chupane keliye, meri aur meri friend pe injam lagaya, uske badh mei...kuch nahi chodo thumko prove karne keliye mere pass kuch nahi hei, lekin mei sach bol raha houn.Savitri criesSonu believes her as any mother doesn't leave her children for someone she hugs her and can't believe that her Dadi does it, now Sonu maa mei yeha kaise ayi. Savitri woh...haa thum drunk kiya tha last night thum room ke pass baite houe the mei lekar ayi thumhe yeha. They both mother and daughter promise each other that Sonu will reunite her with her family and Savitri that she always protects her from any problem (remembering the last night), and they talk some random stuff about each other's life. (I sometimes feel what how would girl's life be like without their mother, even though we are dad's princesses).

COMING TO ISHQAAN:

They both got ready, Ishqi was blushing so hard remembering the night, Ahaan today has a beautiful smile on his face because he had a new feeling of his love which he didn't experience in his life. Ishqi was herself in the mirror, she was having some beautiful thoughts, which were disturbed by the knock of the door, She opened it, it was Ahaan standing there and asking her to come to breakfast, They all had their breakfast and Karthik observed a different smile on Ahaan's face later, they went to their respective rooms to rest. As the wedding rituals start from the next day. Ahaan sneaks into Ishqi's room as they both wanted to talk. They both sat on the bed opposite each other.

Ahaan: Ishqi thumne bola ki kuch bath karnekeliye.

Ishqi: Haa AVM oh kya hena, thum rhea ko kya bolegi hamanri bareme, aur dadi ko bhi...

Ahaan: Don't worry Ishqi, Dadi ko thum pasand hei woh manjayegi, aur Rhea ko bhi mei sambalunga kyunki ham relationship mei nahi the, aur mayank aur uski family manjayegi.

Ishqi: Ham new relation start kar rahe hei, kuch wade karenge mei aur thum...

Ahaan: (holds her waist and moves her towards him)bolona.

Ishqi: hum ek dusare ko promise karengi ki hum kabhi ek dusre ke trust na thondengi, ham kabhi ek dusre se alag nahi honge, her situation mei ham ek dusre ko support karenge...hamare beech mei kabhi koyi kise bath pe jut nahi bolenge, ham ek dusre se kuch nahi chupayengi...

Ahaan: promise Ishqi...mei kabhi is promises ko thodungi nahi, I swear kabhi nahi(kisses on her cheeks).

Ishqi: AVM ek aur bat.

Ahaan: haa...(makes her so close to him and holds her so tightly).

Ishqi: Tum Rhea se pyaar nahi karthi tho haa kyun bola...shaadi keliye.

Ahaan: woh na family ki kushi keliye ab mei use shaadi nahi karungi naa..woh bath bul joa naa Ishqi please.

Ishqi: okay, mei shaadi ke badh bhi job karna chahtha houn.

Ahaan: haa meri office mei he hona, karona.

Ishqi: par apko working women pasand nahi hena.

Ahaan: thum kisi office mei kam nahi karthe houn, meri office mei kam karogi isiliye mujhe problem nahi hei.

Ishqi: (slightly beats him on his shoulders) 

Ahaan: apka question session hogaya tho mujhe kuch chahiye.

Ishqi: kya chahiye apko.

Ahaan: kiss chahiye...

Ishqi: nai AVM..mujhe kuch aur puch....

Ahaan suddenly kisses her on her lips, she was shocked but started responding to it and they were lost in it but suddenly the door is knocked on, both felt awkward but the voice is Karthik, So they opens the door...

Karthik: Bhai ap yeha kya kar rahe hei, Ishqi ke sath?

Ahaan: woh...mei kuch bath karnekeliye aye the.

Karthik: bath karne keliye, door lock karna jaruri hei kya. thum dono kuch chuparhe hei kya...

Ishqi: nai, woh kya hena Karthik thuje path hena mei AVM ko pyaar karthe hei aur woh bhi muje pyaar karthe hei, woh bath kar rahe hei ham (blushes and moves back to Ahaan).

Karthik: yeh sab khab hua...

Ahaan: Karthik woh kal hua tha...

Sonu & raj: hamko patha nahi hei, hamko bhi patha dho.

Ahaan: Sonu aur Raj...thum dono

All the three: pathadho kya chal raha hei yeha, aur Ishqi thum bhai ke peeche kyun hei...

Ahaan holds her moves Ishqi beside him...encloses his hand with her...

Ishqaan: we love each other...

All the three dances like mad and hug them and congratulate them...

TO BE CONTINUED>>>

I know this is not much good I was busy with my work so I wrote it fastly... Sorry for this.