MOVIE NIGHT

note:::contains some mature content read at your own risk

As in the previous part, we have seen ISHQAAN is accepted by everyone, Rhea doesn't want to be around Ahaan so she left home from the resort that night, So continuing...

Ishqi and Ahaan both went to their respective rooms, both got freshened up and change their dresses to nightwear, Both fall on the bed, Ahaan was trying to sleep, but Ishqi is not able to sleep, She is just roaming in the room for one end to another end, She went to balcony sat there and was thinking of Ahaan and her moments, she was smiling...She saw towards the room of Ahaan the lights were off...

ISHQI'S POV: mujhe mann kar raha hei, uske pass jane keliye lekin woh sogaya hoga, kya karu joa yeh nahi, sees towards the sky mummy bolona but there is no reply, She closes her eyes and thought mei Ahaan ke pass joa yeh nahi, this time both her heart and mind says chalijoa uske pass, kuch hi dinome uske pass hi rehna hei. 

She opens her eyes without any further thinking she goes towards Ahaan's room and knocks the door, Ahaan who is sleepy doesn't respond to it, she does it for 3-4 times but the same happens, iss naam teen banda mean ko kya hua, gdha jaise so raha hei kya, mujhe nind nahi arahei hei lekin yeh chen se so raha hai yesi nahi ho saktha this Ishqi will be very very risky,Ishqi again bangs the door hardly...Ahaan jerks with the sound and iss time mei koun hoga, he goes and opens the door. He sees Ishqi folding her hands with a weird face standing at the door.

Ahaan: Ishqi thum tik tho hona, kya hua kuch chahiye kya,ethina raat...

Ishqi: bas bolna bandh karo, mujhe andar ane dho...

Ahaan: haa aona...

She went inside his room, he closes the door and locks it, Ishqi sat on his bed...

Ahaan: kya hua Ishqi, thum tik hena(He was touching her cheeks).

Ishqi: mujhe kya hua, kaise hua yeh apko kyun chahiye, aphto gadhe jaise so raha hena, sojoa...stands up and keeps angry face...

Ahaan: what...

Ishqi: kya what....apko kya patha hei, thum yese aram se so raha hai, apko koyi responsibility hei kya, ap mere lover nahi hei app hothe tho yese nahi sotha, apko mei yaad nahi arahi hei kya...

Ahaan was smiling at her cute antics, he grabs her and makes her sit on his lap(she was not expecting this but enjoying it)...she was not looking at him, he holds his chin and turns her head towards him...his one hand on her waist and one hand on her chin.

Ahaan: kya hua Ishqi?

Ishqi: mujhe need nahi araha hei.

Ahaan: (gripping his hand on her waist tightly) kyun nahi araha hei.

Ishqi: woh...mujhe apki yaad... kuch nahi chodiye...(makes cute puppy face).

Ahaan: (goes near her ears)mujhe yaad kar raha hei kya...(tightening his grip on her waist)

Ishqi: haa(cutely).

Ahaan: kya karengi haam, thum mere pass hi raho, hum bathe karenge...

Ishqi: movie dhekenge ek romantic sa movie (keeping her hands around his nape).apko nind nahi araha hei kya.

Ahaan: mijhe nind araha hei, kal jaldi utna hei lekin apkiliye it's okay I will adjust..aur konsa movie dhekna hei thumko...

Ishqi: jab we met...yeh movie ap kabhi dhek a nahi hena (chukkles)

Ahaan: Okay....mei completely nahi dheka but kuch kuch dheka hei...wait apko kaise patha...

Ishqi: woh...Karthik ne bathaya yeh sab nahi movie raklo...