AHAAN'S IGNORANCE

During the night, Ahaan came late from the office, where Ishqi was waiting for him, when he entered the house, he saw Ishqi on the sofa...He just looked at her and was about to go...

Ishqi: Ahaan dinner?

Ahaan: nahi meine office mei kaya...

Ishqi: hmm...

Ahaan went from there, Ishqi told bola to keep the dishes in the fridge and left from there. When Ishqi was going to their room, Ahaan came and asked Ishqi...

Ahaan: Ishqi, mei room se kuch things, lena chahithi houn if you don't mind mei morning jaldi se chal gayi thi...

Ishqi: Ahaan app yesa kyun puch raha hei yeh thumhari kamare bhi hena...

Ahaan: Hmm...

He went inside, took his clothes, papers and some office stuff, and was about to go...

Ishqi: Ahaan thum yeha hamanri kamare mei so sakthe hei, kyun jaa rahe hei...

Ahaan: meri intentions tik nahi hogi Ishqi, thum uncomfortable feel hogi meri wajse...

He said and left from there by banging the door hardly...Ishqi eyes teared up listening to his words...she took his photo from night stand, seeing him...

Ishqi: I am sorry Ahaan, I am so sorry mei kabhi yesi nahi karungi...I know har bar thum mujhe convince karthe hei, mujhe ek baby jaise samjathe hei aur treat bhi karthe hei...ek baar mujhe maaf kardo mei kabhi yese nahi karungi...I know it's hard to convenience you, but mei try karungi...I know you love me merese thum zyada der tahk naraz nahi karogi...aur thum zidi bhi hoo...isliye mujhe manana hei apko...I love you...

Saying this, she clears the tears and sleeps while hugging his pillow, on the other side Ahaan while looking at Ishqi's picture on his phone...

Ahaan: I know mei apse zyada der take ghuse nahi rahengi par iss baar, you have to earn it Ishqi...I love you...(he kisses her photo and sleeps).

The next day morning, they all got freshened up and gets on to the dining table for their breakfast, All were seated in their places and were having breakfast and suddenly a notification popped up on Ahaan's mobile...he reads it and looks at Ishqi who was having food silently...he then again focuses on his breakfast...he was about to leave when Ishqi follows him silently...Ahaan turns around and raises his eyebrow and Ishqi just nods her head as no...Karthik comes there...

Ahaan: Karthik thumhari bhabhi ko kaho ajj 5pm ko ready hone keliye...

Karthik: kyun bhai kahi lunch date mei chal rahe hei kya...

Ahaan: nahi...ajj uska cast remove karni hei aur checkup bhi karani hei...isliye...

Karthik: tho usko bol dho na mujhe kyun bol rahe hei...woh yehi hena...

Ahaan gives angry look to Karthik and leaves from there...Ishqi listened to all of this at least she was happy that he cares for her even though he is angry at her...

Karthik: Ishqi suna kya bhai kya bola...

Ishqi: Haa sun liya...Karthik....

Karthik: thumhari bahuth zidi hei Ishqi...par apse zayada der gussa nahi rahenge...thum try kar rahi hona...usko manane keliye

Ishqi: mujhe pata hei...haa mei try kar raha houn...

They too went from there, In the evening Ishqi got ready as she thought she can have some alone time with Ahaan, Ahaan came to pick Ishqi up, and she sat in the car, There was so silent in the car, Ishqi wanted to talk to so she called Ahaan, Ahaan knows she wanted to talk and says he had to make an important call and calls to someone...and then Ishqi sat silently as she is ignored by Ahaan... They reached the hospital after 20 minutes, they waited for their turn, the doctor removed the cast and check her up...