SORAJ ROKA

Note: {{sonu + raj = soraj}}

As Ahaan drops Ishqi at her home and left, Ishqi enters the house then...

Massi: Ishqi beta tum toh tik hena, meina bahuth pareshan hogaya tha?

Ishqi: mei tik hu massi, tension lenaka koyi bath nahi hai.

Massa: kal se tum apana insulin aur kana tik se lekar aur kakar jana, nahi toh mei apse nahi bath karungi(with angry face).

Ishqi: (makes puppy face) kal se mei kake jaungi, app nahi bath karitho mei bath karungina apse, This Ishqi is very risky (laughs, she goes and hugs massa).

They all had dinner and she went to her room and thinks about Ahaan, AVM uthana bura nahi woh acha hai, she slept while thinking the same goes with Ahaan.

The next morning as it is SORAJ Roka, Malhotra's mansion was decorated beautifully. All the guests were arriving, Chachi, Dadi, and Chacha were welcoming guests. Ahaan and Karthik were checking for everything is going well or not, Sonu is getting ready. Suddenly a red car comes and stops, everyone has wondered who it was, but it was no other than our Raj, Sarla, and Ginni. Sarla Aunty came out car, she was wearing so much gold where price tags where not removed.

Dadi to Chachi: yeh price tag kyun nahi nikalwaya?

Chachi: hi-fi log see hei hotha hai(they both laughs)

Ahaan welcomes them to their house, Sarla sees all the house and decorations...

Sarla: yeh decoration bahuth acha hai, jaise hamare high class logon ki taraf, kyun Ginni.

Ginni: Haa sarlu.

Sarla: Waise hamari bahu kaha hai, dhikayi nahi deh raha hai?

Dadi: Ahaan beta jakar sonu ko le ana

Ahaan and Karthik went to Sonu's room and comes down with her, Sonu takes blessings from Sarla and Ginni.

Sarla: mere bahu bahuth sundar lag raha hai, aur suno tum an world's best bahu banana chahiye. kyun ginni.

Ginni: haa Sarlu...

Raj goes near Sonu: you are looking so beautiful...

Sonu: Thanks, Raj.

Ahaan sees both of them and feels very happy for Sonu, as his sister who growed up in his arms is now getting married (tears rolls)

Chachi: rona nahi, kush hona chahiye...

Sarla: Ab chalo Roka Start karthe hai(she says that and sees Ishqi coming in from the main door)yeh, ladki yaha kya kar rahi hai. yeh toh koyi job kiliye mere pass assistant job chod diya na(makes weird faces).

Everyone sees at the main door, Ahaan was lost and seeing her like that only(she was wearing a light pink color dress, she awas looking gorgeous where the dress was highlighted because of her beauty and she was looking cute)karthik sees Ahaan.

Karthik: Bhai, yese dek rahe toh nazar lag jayegi, band karo gurna.

Ahaan: comes to his senses and says shutup.

Sarla: koyi, bathiyeyi yeh yaha kya kar raha hai.

Dadi: woh, Ahaan ki assistant hai isliye, aya tha...

Sarla: yeh middle class logom yese hei hotha hai, ladkiyon work karthe hai, kisike pass kyun ginni.

Ginni: haa sarlu, esa he hotha hai.

Ishqi feels bad, she didn't talk because it was not her house, she kept quiet.

Ahaan: Woh ladki apni marje se kam kar raha hai, who independent bana chahatha hai aunty ji isliye kam kar rahi hai...

Sarla: (makes weird faces) and tells Start karo roka..

Ishqi sees Ahaan as he supported and feels happy as it was first time some one is supporting her decision...

Roka ceremony is started and is going well and suddenly Sarla has doubt and asks...

Sarla: Sonu ki maa kaha hai?

Everyone is thinking what to say but dadi says true..

Dadi: woh Sonu ki maa, nahi hai woh bag gayi hai , mere bete ki death hone ke badh...

Sarla: acha tik hai, maa bagayi hai, beti tho bag nahi jayegi naaa aunty ji.

Ahaan gets angry, He was going to talk but Dadi and Karthi stops him. Sonu was crying by hearing those words, Raj is consoling her.

Raj: Stop it mom.

Sarla: mai kuch galat nahi bola Sahi hi bola...

Ishqi: Aunty ji, app yese kaise soch sakthe hai, unki ma bag gayi toh, woh nahi bagengi na. Aunty ji apki ki bahu best bahu hai, woh ek acha high class family se a rahi hai, aur unka pura family bahuth sanskari hai, app apni bahu ko dekho woh sabse sundar ladki hai,  aur Sonu apki beteko bahuth pyaar karthe hai, Aur auntyji app yese soch the rahe tho apki bal white color hojayegi aur app aged dhik jayegi. app ko aise pasand nahi hena...

Sarla: Haa mei sochunga hi nahi...(makes a fear face because Ishqi told she looks aged if she thinks...)

Ishqi: App e juice piyo, apka face glow karegi(she gives orange juice which is being served by waiter).

Every one was impressed by Ishqi, because of the way she changed the topic and took a stand for Sonu. Ahaan was looking at her as he was going to Ishqi to say thank you but someone calls Ahaan loudly, Ahaan turns back and goes and hugs him and there was a girl to Ahaan says hi to her. Ishqi gets a call and left from there without seeing anyone, She went outside and was talking on the call.

(((Writer: app log soch rahe hena a dono koun hai, a log hei Mayank aur Rhea, Mayank entered as evil character, rhea is good for now)))

Karthik: Mayank bhai hugs him , and says hi to rhea.

Sonu was shocked as Mayank was his ex-boyfriend and nobody knows that, They broke up but he again came and was in fear because he can go to any extent to ruin the marriage.

Dadi, Chachi and Chacha also hugs Mayank and Rhea and welcomes them inside.

Sarla: e dono kyoun hai.

Dadi: Ey Mayank hai, Ahaan ki best friend, e ladki rhea hai uski behan.

Sarla: tik hai.

Mayank and Rhean went to the stage and congratulate them, Sonu was feeling bad, Raj knows everything about Mayank, he holds her hands and says don't worry mei huna..The roka ceremony was completed, all the guests left, everyone was sitting in the hall(Ishqi is  there but she got a call so she went outside of the house) 

Sarla: Aunty ji, Ham shaadi kaha karengi.

Dadi: ham socha hai ki ham ek resort mei karengi shaadi.

Ahaan: Haa Auntyji, DIU mei ek resort hai ham waha Sonu aur Raj ki shaadi karenge

Sarla: yeh toh bahuth achi bath hai, Shaadi high class hogi, Aur ham enjoy bi kare sakthe hai, kyun  Ginni.

Ginni: haa Sarlu..

Sarla: Ham kab Chalenge waha..

Karthik: Ham plan kiya ki bacho kal chale jayengi, ham waha beaches mei enjoy karengi, aur app log 2 days ke badh ana.

Dadi: ham bei kal ayengi , ham be enjoy karengi.

Karthik: Dadi, apko bahuth kam heina guests lo bolana woh sab isliye, aur app log sab kam katham karke ana. It will be good.

Sarla: ha, yeh karthi sahi keh raha hai, Auntyji abb ham chalthe hai late ho raha hai

Dadi: tik hai

They give send off to them and Rathore's left .....Now in hall Malhotra's were present, Mayank and Rhea were alseo there and Ishqi comes in after talking in Phone...

TO BE CONTINUED........