AHAAN THE SAVIOUR

As in the previous part, Ahaan scared Ishqi and Ishqi was angry about Ahaan continuing it...

The next morning, all woke up and got ready for enjoying and they were going to have their breakfast together. Only Ahaan and Karthik were there remaining members have to come.

Karthik: Bhai kal rat app khana kaya than na

Ahaan: haa, see kyun puch rahe hai.

Karthik: apko khana kesene le aya

Ahaan: ishqi ne

Karthik: khane ke badh app kya kar rahe the

Ahaan: ham kuch bath karrahe the aur woh apne room me chaligayi hai.

Karthik: only that until 2'o clock you both were only talking.

Ahaan: (pakad gaya kya)woh... kuch nai, apko keise patha

Karthik: mujhe sab kuch patha chaltha hai..

Ahaan: Ishqi ko movie dekhna that, isliye ham ne movie dheka that's it....

Karthik: woh kounsa movie dheka apne, Ahaan the mahaan night time movie dheka.

Ahaan: woh Ishqi ko horror movie dhekna that isliye ham ne dheka.

Karthik: oh... changing haaa...

Ahaan: shut up kar...

All came down to have their breakfast, Karthik saw Ishqi coming and shouted Ishqi. Ahaan turned and saw ishqi where she had given an angry look towards him. Rhea is going to sit beside Ahaan but Karthik came and sat on one side, On the other side, Ishqi was sitting.

Ahaan:(was looking Ishqi)thum naraj ho mujhe se.

Ishqi doesn't respond and eats her breakfast, Ahaan in mind ethana attitude for a small thing mei bhi nahi bath karungi.

They all ate their breakfast and were thinking where to go...

Mayank: ham abb kaha jayenge guys.

Karthik: beach

Sonu: no chepade shopping

Raj: haa ham shopping jayenge.

Ahaan: ham beach ko night mei jathe hai, abb ham shopping jathe hai.(As Ishqi told she wanted to walk on beach during night time and Ahaan also likes night beach walkings).

Rhea: Haa Ahaan sahi keh raha hai.

Sonu: nice idea Bhaiya.

So they decided to go shopping first, As Ahaan's hand was injured he can't drive and he wanted to sit with Ishqi, but our Ishqi is risky she goes to Karthik and asks him to sit with her, They both sat in the last seat, Finally Ahaan the mahaan sat in the front seat where Mayank was driving. They reached the mall and they were buying all the stuff and at last, they entered a designer showroom where  Sonu was buying dresses, She was seeing dresses...

Sonu: Raj, e dress kaisa hai.

Raj: nice sonurita, try tho karke dheko.

Sonu: Okay Raj...

She picked up the dress and was going to the trail room where Mayank Saw that, He thought it was a good time to scare Sonu, He followed her but suddenly a girl bumped into him, in the meantime, he had not seen which room she is entering, They had two rooms, he was waiting outside so that when she opens the door he can go inside fastly, Suddenly some door opened and fastly entered the room and locked it...

Mayank: app mujhe breakup karne ke badh bahuth kush hena, abb mei dhektha hu apki shaadi kaise hoga raj se... and he was moving forward and turned the lady towards him....and he was shocked... as it was an 50 yrs old aunty.