MISSING

The next morning Ishqi woke up, and saw Ahaan sleeping and from today he is going to the office, So she came out of his grip slowly by giving a kiss on his forehead, she freshened up and went down to prepare breakfast...she went to kitchen prepared chai and take for elders who were chit-chatting while reading the newspaper, Ishqi too drank chai and went to prepare breakfast when she served them in bowls and plates to keep them on the dining table...She suddenly heard a loud voice calling her Ishqi...Ishqi...

Karthik: Bhabhi...

Ishqi...Ishqi...again Ahaan called her loudly.

Karthik comes inside the kitchen...

Karthik: Bhabhi joa apka pati dev chilla rahe hei...apne subah subah morning kiss nahi diya kya...

Ishqi blushes hearing that...but maintains a straight face...

Again Ishqi...Ishqi...

Karthik: Bhabhi joa...nahi tho woh pure ghar ko ulta seeda kar dhega...bhago bhago...

Savitri: Ishqi beta app joa Ahaan bula rahe hei...

Karthik: bula nahi rahe badi maa chilla rahe hei...(smiles mischievously)

Ishqi goes hurriedly when she opens the door, she saw Ahaan near the mirror wearing a shirt...

Ishqi: Ahaan kya hua app kyun chila rahe hei...yese...

Ahaan: kuch nahi meri wife subah subah gayab hogaya tha apni pati ko chodkar isiliye mei apni biwi ko bula rahi thi...(said making a innocent face) aur waise bhi meri subah kiss bhi nahi diya...

Ishqi: Ahaan...

He didn't give any time and slammed his lips on her and kissed roughly...He joined his forehead on Ishqi's and says...

Ahaan: I Love You...

Ishqi: I love you too...par ahaan app kiss keliye ethene der se chila rahe hei...

Ahaan: Hmm...

Ishqi: app bhi naa...(turn around to go)

Ahaan: mei bhi na..okay give me my watch...

Ishqi looks at the mirror table and finds a watch on it and gives it to him...and she was going...

Ahaan: Ishqi mera wallet...

Ishqi again searches for it which is near the same table but gives it to him and again tries to go...

Ahaan: Ishqi meri file dhedho na...

Ishqi opens the wardrobe and gives the file to him...and again 

Ahaan: meri bag mei rako na...please...

Ishqi set the bag with the file...and his items...

Ishqi: Hogaya aur kuch chahiye pati dev...

Ahaan keeps his finger on his chin like he was thinking something...and looks on either side of the room...

Ahaan: Haa mei bulgaya...meri biwi ko bhi pack kardo mei bahuth miss karunga uskoo...

Ishqi: Ahaan...app na bahuth 360degress change hogaye...pura...

Ahaan: haa tho thum nahi miss karogi kya...

Ishqi: nahi mei shanth se ghar mei rahungi app chali jaye tho...aur waise bhi sab chizee yehi padi tha lekin thum mujhe pareshan karene keliye ye dedo..woh dedo...bol rahe hei..(she bits inner cheeks to stop smiling).

Ahaan: haa mei apni wife ko pareshan nahi kiya tho kisko karungi padosi aunty ko nahi naa...aur waise bhi tum mujhe miss nahi karogi kya...

Ishqi: nahi...