ISHQI'S PRANK

The next morning, Ahaan woke up and saw Ishqi was seeing him continuously...Ahaan asked what but she didn't reply anything, he kissed her forehead and got freshen up...He ate breakfast and came to Ishqi, He holds her hands...

Ahaan: Ishqi mujhe kuch kam hei, jan jaruri hei mei 2-3 ghante mei ajungi...be safe I will come fast...he kisses her forehead and leaves from there...

During these two hours, Sonu and Savitri took care of her, Massi and Massa were also present...

Ahaan came back...he sees Savitri, he just smiles...and kisses Ishqi...all went from there...Ahaan sits near Ishqi and he says what he had done...this 2-3 hours...Ishqi sees him with love...Ahaan sees her love...

Ahaan: mujhe kuch puchna hei.

Ishqi just blinks her eyes...

Ahaan: can I kiss you...

Ishqi then also blinks her eyes...

Ahaan goes near her, kisses her forehead and then eyes, nose, cheeks, and finally pecks her lips...Ishqi just smiles, Ahaan sees her smiling and tells...hamesha yesi hi hasana I love you... They both were having eye contact, It was broken by Karthik...

Karthik: Bhai Dadi ke bare mei Mental asylum se kuch pata chala...

Ahaan: chalo waha bait kar bath karthe hei...

They both were discussing and the day passed like that with love all the day...

In a week Ishqi just started talking and walking also, all were happy. Ahaan went out for some work...Massi is there with Ishqi giving her medicine and Ishqi was making weird faces to have them...

Massi: Ishqi beta zid math karo...ya tho mei Ahaan ko bathadenge...

Ishqi: Massi app kuch zyada nahi bol rahe hei...kya Ahaan Ahaan laga raka hei...jab se mei dhek raha houn, tab se thum sab log...Ahaan Ahaan keh rahe hei...mei apko yaad nahi hei kya...(with puppy face)

Massi: nahi hamko Ahaan yaad hei, mei thumhe janta nahi houn...aur chup kar yeh medicine koa...

Ishqi took medicine...

Ishqi: Massi mera Massa kaha hei dhika nahi rahi hei...

Massi: thumko nahi pata hena, Massa ko Ahaan ne kuch chota business handle karnekeliye diya tabse thumhara Massa bahuth busy hogaya...aur mei kush houn...Ishqi mei apko thanks kehna chahithi houn...kyunki thum Ahaan jaise ladka ko pyaar kiya aur Ahaan apko bahuth pyaar karthe hei...thumhare liye apne ghar chodkar yeha take aya...koyi ladka asa nahi hotha par apkeliye aya...woh na world ke best damad ji banega...(Ishqi blushes hearing that). Aur kabhi uska dil matha dhukana...mujhe promise karo...

Ishqi: tik hei massi, Ahaan kaha hei dhikayi nahi dhe raha hei...

Maasi: thumhara Ahaan kuch kamse bahara gaya ayega todi dher mei...mei chal raha houn kuch kam hei...aur thum rest karo.

Ishqi: tik hei massi...

Ishqi was just standing near the window and was thinking how to say to Ahaan that she just loved him for his money and it's not true love because he had done so much for her and now it's high time, to tell him what she did...Ahaan come home and went to the room found Ishqi near the window and back hugged her...Ishqi felt his hands...and hardly pushes him...

Ahaan: Ishqi kya hua...(and felt she is serious).

Ishqi: mujhe apse kuch important bath karni hei...

Ahaan: Kya bath karne hei baito yeha...(he makes her sit on the bed and he sits in front of her on the chair).

Ishqi: (makes her strong and starts talking) mei apse kuch kahunga...yeh bath sunkar app mujhe jo punishment denga mei lelungi...apko kya decision lenga mei uska sath dungi...and I am sorry for everything AVM...

Ahaan: kya bath kar rahe hei Ishqi...kaise bath karne hei mujhse, mujhe daro math...

Ishqi: AVM...mei apse pyaar nahi karthi...

Ahaan: kyaa Ishqi...what are you talking about...it's not time to joke stop this.

Ishqi: AVM yeh serious hei, mei apse pyaar nahi karthi...mei apki paison se pyaar kartha houn...yeh bath mei apko pathana chahithi houn lekin yeh sab hua, Sorry Ahaan mei yeh sab...kiya I am really sorry...

Ahaan was shocked after hearing that...he was not understanding what she is talking about...

Ahaan: Ishqi yeh thum kya bol rahe hei...u r joking right...see in my eyes and say that...(he hold her shoulders tightly).

Ishqi: (can't say it but saw his eyes she felt bad but she wanted to say) mei joo bol raha houn woh sach hei...mei apse pyaar nahi karthi mei apki paison se pyaar kartha houn...

Ahaan left her shoulder and goes near her window to process what she said...Ishqi was not able to control her laughter after seeing Ahaan'd face...and she laughs loudly after many days...

Ahaan: (irritated) abb kyun hass raha hei...apko hassi arahe hei kya...yeh sab kehne ke badh...and u are making me fool...

Ishqi knows Ahaan's anger, So she immediately gets up from bed goes near him, and keeps her hands around his nape...

Ahaan: abb yeh kya drama hei...(angrily).

Ishqi: Sorry baby(making puppy face)!

Ahaan was shocked after hearing baby but he was angry too...he was not seeing her.

Ishqi: AVM sorry, mei thumko prank karna chahthi houn...isliye mei yesa kiya.

Ahaan: Ishqi yeh prank nahi hotha, yeh dusre logon ke feelings ke sath kelna hotha hei...I hate these things...

Ishqi: Sorry AVM...mei dubara yesi nahi karungi...(puppy face).

Ahaan: (angry)chodo mujhe mei fresh hokar niche jana hei...leave me.

Ishqi is not leaving him, Ahaan is trying to free himself...Ishqi without wasting time placed her lips on his lips...Ishqi was kissing but Ahaan was not reciprocating...Ishqi pinched him and he said ouch and she kept her tongue inside and was experiencing every corner, now Ahaan too started kissing her in the same passion, It was a passionate and emotional kiss after one and a half months for both...They kissed for 15 minutes and after that Ishqi broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen...and she was blushing...Ahaan was not satisfied again he started kissing passionately for 10 minutes...They both breathe heavily...Ishqi hugged Ahaan tightly...They both felt happy in each other's embrace...Massi called Ishqi and Ahaan for dinner, He asked Ishqi to sit on the bed and he bought the dinner, They eat it and both got freshened...Ishqi was happy that she can sleep peacefully with Ahaan...

Ahaan came beside her on the bed, Ishqi turned towards him and placed her head on his chest...Ahaan was caressing her hair...

Ahaan: Ishqi kabhi yesi pranks math karo...I literally hate them...ajj bach gayi because u are not well, I didn't say anything but next time doesn't do this type of shit...

Ishqi moves her head and sees him...

Ishqi: I am sorry, age se yese pranks nahi karungi but bache wale harkathe jarur karungi...

Ahaan: what...

Ishqi: haa mujhe bachpan sena pranks karna bahuth pasand hei, lekin mere pass time hi nahi hotha yeh karne keliye...abb bahuth time hei isliye app ready hojao mujhe handle karnekeliye...

Ahaan: yeh meri Ishqi nahi hei...mei use kahi chod kar aya kya...

Ishqi: AVM...(hits slightly on his chest)nai mujhe bahuth pasand hei kids jaise behave karna...joo log se mei heart se connection lagathe hena...mei uske sath bache jaise behave karungi...woo bhi app first hei jiske sath mei yesa feel kiya...isiliye mei yesa hei behave karunga...aur appko mujhe jelna padega...

Ahaan: oh god...I am loving a kid...

Ishqi: haa app bache jaise mujhe pyaar kiya...

Ahaan hits his head with palm Ishqi chuckles at his behaviour...Ahaan kisses her forehead, They slept in each other's embrace...