HONEYMOON 4

The kiss was so intense and love, that Ishqi is not responding and she was trying to push Ahaan but he hold her very tightly after five minutes of struggle she gave in to the kiss, After 15 minutes of the slow and steady kiss they broke the kiss and were panting very hard, Ahaan and Ishqi joined their foreheads...

Ahaan: I promise Ishqi mei kabhi apko chodke nahi chalunga...

Ishqi: Hmm, kabhi nahi jaungi na...

Ahaan: kabhi nahi, aur ab tho smile karo...

Ishqi smiles and hugs Ahaan, and Ahaan reciprocates it...they were in each other's arms..., they broke their hug, Ahaan saw both of them as they were still wet, So he took Ishqi to the washroom, he himself removed his clothes and Ishqi's clothes, he filled the tub with hot water, he went inside the tub and asked Ishqi to come inside by giving his hand, They both were sitting in the bathtub and took bath, It was not a lovemaking session, It was just a cuddling session in the washroom where Ishqi was hugging him like a koala bear, and Ahaan giving her bath...She didn't leave him when after the bath was completed, he just used a towel and cleaned her and he too took and cleaned himself, Ahaan wore his shorts and took Ishqi's clothes to make her wear them but she didn't leave him...

Ahaan: Ishqi wear that we will sleep...

Ishqi: nooo (and again she hugged him)

Ahaan: you don't want to wear it, you will sleep like this...

Ishqi: hmm...

Ahaan: Okay...

with that he lifted her and went to bed, placed her on the bed, he too came on the other side of the bed and laid down there, Ishqi immediately came on him and hugged him by keeping her head near his heart listening to his heartbeat she slept...Ahaan saw Ishqi was completely on him, he tried to move her on the bed, but she was holding him with great force, so he too slept by hugging her like that only.

The next morning Ishqi woke up early and saw herself sleeping on Ahaan, and Ahaan hugged her tightly, she make her head up so that she can see Ahaan and was tracing her fingers on his whole and placed a kiss on his cheeks...

Ishqi: I love you...Ahaan I love you so much...

Ahaan: I love you too baby... 

He suddenly said opening his eyes...Ishqi was shocked, but before recovering from it Ahaan placed his lips on her and kissed her, and she too kissed him...after their little cuddling session, both freshen up and went to some more places and in the evening they came back and when Ishqi was freshening up she got an idea, where she wore only black lingerie she was barely covering anything, she went outside like that only without any bathrobe, Ahaan who was standing in the balcony suddenly felt someone hugging from behind tightly where Ahaan felt her breast on his back, He immediately turned to see her and his mouth was wide opened...

Ishqi: Ahaam mei achi nahi lag rahi houn kya...

Ahaan: you look so sexy and hot baby... (he gulped hard where the member inside his pants was standing very hard) 

Ishqi: mei apko dhikana chahthi houn, mei change karke athi houn...

Ishqi said and turned back to go and change, Ahaan just threw her over his shoulders, where Ishqi shouted to leave her but he just slapped her ass and threw her on the bed...

Ishqi: Ahaan...

Ahaan: kya Ahaan, you little witch trying to seduce me haan... now see...

He hovered over her and threw the robe of lingerie away, he pinned her hands above her head and kissed her furiously, Ishqi too matched his pace but failed, Ishqi leaned and started kissing his jaw and sucking his neck...Ahaan groaned...