MAYANK KI SAAJA

Ahaan and Karthik were going, They called the police to trace the Car number and its location, they also traced Mayank's and Ishqi's phones...They found a location in a cold mine place, So immediately they started...

Meanwhile with Mayank:

Mayank threw Ishqi on the floor, he removed the cloth from her mouth, Ishqi breathes heavily...

Mayank: (laughs)shanth kyu hua bolona, chilaona AVM...AVM...koyi nahi ayega yeha thumhara pyaar bhi nahi...(loudly laughs).

Ishqi: (bravely) woh...ayega abb thak unke patha chale hoga, mei resort mei nahi houn, kuch der mei ayega thab mei hasungi...aur thumahara kam ka saaja thumhe milega...

Mayank: ethana pyaar aur ethane trust uspe...(slaps her) mere samne nahi...uske anese pehle hi mei kuch jyada kardungii aur woh khud thumko chodengii...

Ishqi: touch tho karke dhekoo...thum ek ek touch kona bahuth kimat jukana padega thumhari life mei...

Mayank: hahaha....kuch jyada bola raha hei thum...dheko mei kya kartha houn...

He cups her hands around her face and tries to kiss her, She moves her face continuously not to make him kiss her...Mayank was fed up with her, he slaps hardly in a way his hand got printed on her soft cheeks...Ishqi felt the pain, tears were falling from her eyes...Mayank came close to her...

Mayank: roo kyun rahi hei baby, kuch der pehle bahuth strong heina abhi kya hua...

Ishqi: abb bhi mei strong houn...

Mayank again slaps on the other side, blood was coming from her mouth due to the hardness of Mayank's hand...Mayank sees it laughs evil...Mayank goes near her and kisses her both cheeks, Ishqi was fighting with him...he stood up removed his shirt,(Mayank-ajj nai choudunga), and comes up over her...Ishqi was remembering her beautiful moments with Ahaan...and she shouted Ahaan Ahaan...Mayank closed her mouth with his hand...Ishqi beats him with her legs where Mayank falls on the other side...Ishqi got courage she stood up...and was running towards the door...Mayank got up and hold her from back in this process her dress back was torn by Mayank...Mayank was holding from her waist Ishqi anger was on top and again hit him with his legs and starts running, but this time Mayank was fed up with her almost and took the rod and throws it, Ishqi was running and the rod got hit on her head, even in that stage too she ran until the door, Mayank was shocked to see her running in that stage too... She was about to fall, but some hands came and stooped her from falling...Ishqi sees and slowly says AVM...she was breathing very heavily...she keeps hand on her head...Ahaan makes her sit and keeps her head in his lap...and sees blood flowing out from the back of her head...

Ahaan: Ishqi...Ishqi...(he was shouting to see her like this).

Karthik came and was beating Mayank...Ahaan slowly saw her dress was torn, blood was coming from her mouth...He was now unstoppable, he imagined what would have happened with Ishqi... he freed her hand which was tied. He took off his shirt and make Ishqi wear it...

Ahaan: Karthik use mei dhektha houn...thum ishqi ke pass aoa...

Karthik goes near Ishqi and tries to wake her up,...she was in pain and crying AVM...

Ahaan to mayank: ajj thum nahi bachenavali hei, mere best friend mere piche ethene kuch karengii ye mei nahi socha...ajj mei thumkoo mei dhekadhunga Ahaan kya cheez hei ajj MAYANK KI SAJJA mei dhunga...

He holds his neck...and starts beating him like a mad person...thum meri Ishqi ko touch kiya how dare you...he beats with the same rod which hit Ishqi...He then slaps so much hard blood was coming from his mouth yehi kiya naa meri Ishqi ke sath...he was continuously slapping more and more...thum, meri Ishqi ki dress bhi torn kiya thana mei dhektha houn...abb apka back kaise phata huaoga bahuth shook heina...He saw a wall with small glasses stuck to it...He took Mayank holding his neck and thume shirt bhi uthar liyana....haaa...he made Mayank back hit to the glass wall and drags him over the wall...where his back skin was completely torn and blood was coming...Mayank was shouting with pain...

Ahaan: kya hua, chila kyun rahi hei...kuch samay pehle kiya tha naa thab yaad nahi aya yeh sab...aur kaha touch kiya batahdho....

Mayank: m.e.i k.a.h.i. n.a.h.i. t.o.u.c.h. k.i.y.a...(he was not able to speak properly).

Ahaan: sach bolo (loudly)

Meanwhile, Ishqi was sobbing AVM...AVM... Karthik was asking Ahaan to stop but he didn't.

Mayank: s.a.c.h.hei kuch aur...nahi kiya.....

Ahaan took the rope and tied hands and legs and beat him, Ishqi was not conscious, Karthik shouted Ishqi...Ahaan stopped beating Mayank...he was almost dead but the police arrived and took Mayank...Ahaan goes near Ishqi, She wasn't conscious...Ahaan asks Karthik to take Car, he lifted Ishqi in his arms and went to Car and Karthik was driving to the hospital, Ishqaan was on the back...

Ahaan: (by cupping Ishqi's face) thum mujhe kyun nahi bathaya yeh sab...haaa thumhe mujh se promise manga ki hamare beech kuch bhi nahi chupana chahiye...par thumbhi chupaya woh sab chodo uto Ishqi thumhara AVM ko dhekoo...please uto na Ishqi(he was having tears in his eyes). His hands were full of blood...

He was continuously trying to wake up Ishqi, but she wasn't...They reached the hospital...Ahaan wore Karthik's hoodie where the blue color hoodie turned into red...They shouted doctor came out and took her to the ICU, Ahaan was guilt because he couldn't protect his Ishqi...he was not crying he was just imagining what would have happened, if he wasn't reached on time...He was just standing near the ICU door numb, Karthik was asking him and telling him but he wasn't listening anything...

IN-RESORT:

Savitri tells everything to Sonu, Sonu calls and Karthik and asks where were they, he says what had happened, Savitri and Sonu were in guilt because of them this all had happened with Ishqi. Sonu wants to see Ishqi, So he went to Raj and woke him up and said what had happened, Raj and Sonu came to the hospital...

IN HOSPITAL:

Ahaan was not even talking he was just standing outside the room...

Sonu: Karthik kya hua Ishqi tik hena...

Karthik: abhi patha nahi doctor ne kuch bhi nahi bola...

Sonu goes near Ahaan and hugs and cries, He was not even reciprocating just standing there, Sonu says all truth about Mayank...When Ahaan heard about Mayank...He came to the senses and felt bad about his love and sister where he can't protect both of them, due to which Ishqi is being suffered...He jerked from Sonu...

Sonu: Bhaiya...

Ahaan: mujhe kuch aur nahi sunna, mujhe kuch nahi batahya thumne, thumne mujhe bataya hotha ajj yeh sab nahi hotha...

Sonu: mei dar gayi thi bhaiya...par mei bathane wali thi

Ahaan: (loudly) kya dar gayi thi, kyun dar gayi thi...mei ethana importqnt nahi naa thumko mujhe nahi bathaya aur us wajese Ishqi hospital mei hei...He joins both his hands...and says please leave from here...mujhe kuch bhi nahi bath karna...

Karthik: Bhai ek bar sunlo...is dar gayi thi, kya karthi hamanri Sonu ne, hamko batane wali thi lekin ye sab hua...

He hugs Ahaan...Sonu too hugs him...All the three were crying...Raj consoles everyone...

Meanwhile, the doctor comes...Ahaan runs and goes to him...

Ahaan: Doctor Ishqi...kaise hei tik tho hena...

Doctor: usko bahuth blood loss hua...woh..ham..

Ahaan: kya bathana tha apko...bolona..

Doctor: woh...

Karthik comes: kya woh..doctor bolona...

Dorctor: ham bahuth try kiya par...

TO BE CONTINUED>>>>