NIGHT RIDING AND SMALL TALKS

The next morning, all were gathered in the hall of Malhotra mansion with pandit to look at the dates for Ishqaan's marriage...

Pandit looked at the dates and said exactly after a week they had a nice date for their marriage...and everyone agreed to that and the pandit left...

Ahaan: mei ap sab ko kuch important news kehna chahthi houn...

Savitri: kya Ahaan...

Ahaan: our company had got a project in London So that mujhe parso London jane hei 2 days keliye...meeting hei waha...

Karthik: congratulations bhai...(he hugs him)

Savitri: mujhe bahuth grav hei mere bete par...

Ahaan took blessings from all the elders...hugs Sonu and Raj after they wished him...Now only Ishqi is left standing there...

Karthik: Ishqi thum kaha kogaye hoo...

Sonu: Haa Ishqi...

Ishqi: kuch nahi...yehi houn(feeling awkward)

Ishqi goes near Ahaan and congratulates him...Ahaan notices that Ishqi is not happy with the news...as she wished him with a sad face...

All were downstairs talking about something, Ahaan was in his room preparing a presentation...

Savitri: Ishqi beta..e coffee lekar joa aur Ahaan ko dedo...

Ishqi: Ji Aunty Ji...

Savitri: Arey Aunty Ji nahi maa kehkar buloa...

Ishqi: tik hei maa...

Savitri: (kisses on her forehead)joa Ahaan ko dedo...

Ishqi smiled and went towards Ahaan's room...she opened the door, Ahaan was busy on his laptop...Ishqi kept the coffee mug on his table and was about to leave...Ahaan holds her wrist and pulled her towards him where she fall on his lap, he made a tight grip on her waist...and was looking at Ishqi...Ishqi was making any eye contact with him. Ahaan held her chin and make her see him.

Ahaan: Ishqi kya hua, thum ethana sad kyun hei.

Ishqi: kuch nahi...

Ahaan: jut math bolo...tell me what is bothering you so much...ajj subhah bhi thum mood off mei the...

Ishqi: AVM apko jana jaruri hei kya...

Ahaan: kaha jana jaruri...

Ishqi: arey London AVM, app subhah bola than app parso jaa rahe hei...