ISHQI'S FEELINGS & HEARTBROKE

In the previous part, we have seen the beach talks between Ishqi and Ahaan, after that they reached their resort continuing from that...

All went to their respective rooms, They got freshen up.

In Ishqi's room: She got freshen up, even though she is tired, she is unable to sleep, so she sat on the balcony and was seeing the sky, It was so dark as it is night, the moon, the stars are glowing, There was a cool breeze. Ishqi closed her eyes to enjoy the breeze but she got some other flashes of the first time how she meet Ahaan to today how she hold his hand and walked on the beach. Every single moment how he held her for the first time, how they both fight with each other, how she had seen him by closing her eyes, the day where he took care of her, In Sonu's Roka how he supported her, the same day where she got butterflies in her tummy when he came so close her, the next day where he fought for her and told "My Ishqi", there talks her wishlist, watching a movie, Shopping and how he came to her when she was stuck in the lift, how he opened up to her about his happiness and how they both hold hands and walked in the beach. She got a flash of each and every moment with him, and she opened her eyes.

Ishqi to herself: mujhe kya hora hai, mei ankh band karne ke badh us AVM ka telecast ho raha hai, kya hai eee, mei use like kartha hu kya?? nai Ishqi kya soch raha hai... so joa chalo.

She went to the bed again she is unable to sleep, she tried a lot but not now, there is a fight between her mind and heart.

Mind:Kya socha rahe hai aap?

Heart: mei sahi hi socha raha houn.

Mind: kuch din mei apko sab kuch patha chala.

Heart: haa, he is such a  sweet heart, he takes so much care of us.

Mind: Care he tho karthe hai, care apne massi aur massa bhi karthe hai.

Heart: par uska care alag hai, jab mujhe woh dhektha that mei dhadak tha ho, jab wo pass athe heina thab mera beat fast hotha hai, woh anke dhekkar samjtha hai. AVM samne hotha tho esa lagtha hai ki world ki safest place mei houn, even though he is akadu but he is so sweet naa.

Mind: sahi keh raha hai, lekin woh hifi log hai, aur boss hai.

Heart: hifi log tho kya, boss hei lekin woh bhi tho insan hena.

Mind: okay, I understood you, I think we both should say to ishqi at same time that she loves him

Heart: Yes let's say 1.2.3....start

Mind & Heart: Ishqi You love him, and some hearts flows in the air(imagine please).

Ishqi: I love him kya...Yes I love him...Yes I love him she starts dancing on the bed, she goes to balcony, she talks to her mumma closing her eyes, mumma mera dil sahi keh rahe heina please bathvona AVM se mei pyaar karthu houn woh mere liye sahi hei kya. Suddenly some cold breezes come some lighting flashes, She opens her eyes and says thankyou mumma.

Ishqi thoughts again: mei use pyaar kartha houn, lekin woh mujhe pyaar karthe hei ya nahi, kaise samjhu. yaar Ishqi usko koyi girl friend nahi hoga, hothe tho apke sath chipkthe hei nahi, He is not going to get married soon, So thumhare pass time hei uska feelings thumhare liye patha lagne ki, sojao abb bahuth time hogaya. She sleeps peacefully.

(((I didn't write Ahaan's thoughts because you all know-how akadu he is, he realises it later so  I am not mentioning his thoughts))) 

The next day It was SORAJ's Engagement, All the elders were going to arrive Dadi, Chacha & Chachi, Sarla Aunty & Ginni aunty, and some of their family members and  Mayank's & Rhea's parents are also going to arrive as they were so close family friends. Dadi, Chachi & chacha arrived in their car, They came out of their car and saw that their car's trunk(the place where we keep luggage) was open...

Dadi: ye kaisa open hogaya.

Chachi: yeh kaisa hogaya.

Chacha: galti se hogaya hoga driver nei open kiya hoga, chalo lugaage lekar rooms mei chalthe hai.

Dadi found some footsteps and was suspicious but ignored them as because it is a resort they can have so many members walking here and there. All cars arrived and younger's took blessings from elder's and they went to their rooms to freshen up. Sonu's engagement was in the evening. It was lunchtime Every one gathered at the dining table, The happiest person is Ishqi as she came to know that she loves her AVM. She also came down, She has a different glow on her face she was very happy where her happiness can be seen in her eyes...Ishqi came and was going to sit beside Ahaan but Dadi told her stop.

Dadi: Ishqi beta thu rukh thum Karthik ke sath baito.

Ishqi: (sad face but happy) ji dadi.

Karthik to Ishqi: thum bahuth kush ho kis bath keliye. we can see happiness in you eyes.

Ishqi: kuch nahi bus esa hi.

Sarla: Kya hua Aunty ji, esa kyu kaha.

Dadi: Sarla ji woh kya hena, ham aur mehta's family friend hei, mei Mayank aut Rhea ko bachpan se jantha houn, Rhea ek lachi ladki hai, mei aur Mehta's ne socha hai ki Sonu ke Shaadi ke badh Ahaan aur Rhea ki Shaadi bhi karlungi. Kyun Ahaan. 

Sarla: yeh tho achi bath hena aunty.

All were happy.......

Ishqi's heart broke into pieces the happiness in her eye's gone away within fraction seconds, her mind was blank, she is not able to understand anything, Ahaan saw Ishqi, Ishqi was looking down

Dadi: Ahaan beta kuch tho bolo,haa ya naa.

Ishqi in mind: no bolo please AVM no, mei apse pyaar kartha houn.please say no

Ahaan: (His heart no, His mind family ki kushi, fighting he saw Ishqi but family is is more important )at last he said Okay.

Ishqi was shocked, tears are falling from her eyes, where Karthik notices her, without any eye-contact with anyone Ishqi throws the spoon on the plate and goes to her room running, where everyone saw her and asked esko kya hua...

Karthik: kuch nahi unka massi ka call that isliye woh chaligaayi.

Dadi: Rhea beta jao Ahaan ke pass joa and beito.

Rhea wents and sits beside Ahaan, All were happy and congratulates them except Karthik and Sonu, Sonu doesn't like Mayank and Rhea.

Mayank: come on my friend u r now becoming my sister's husband I am happy.

Ahaan: Thanks, but mujhe ap logon ko kuch kehana hai, mujhe kuch time chahiye marriage keliye.

Dadi: apko mei kab bola ki shaadi abhi karo, apko jab man kara thab.

Rhea: haa Ahaan, I don't force you, I want to understand you too...

Ahaan: Thanks Rhea!

They all had their lunch and were going to their respective rooms...

TO BE CONTINUED>>>

HAPPY WEEKEND......