SORAJ SANGEET

In the previous part, we have seen how Ahaan scolds Ishqi coming to this part...

Mayank was upset as his plan backfired, He shot the video when Ishqi and Sonu were talking and showed it to Sarla Aunty. Chodo Mayank thumhare sare plans hai, yeh plan fail hogaya tho kuch aur hoga.

Everyone got ready for the SORAJ sangeet and gathered at the hall, Ahaan was standing where Rhea and Ishqi comes, Rhea comes near Ahaan and stands with him, Ishqi was angry on Ahaan she doesn't look at him and was talking with Karthik and Sonu. Ahaan was just staring at Ishqi.

Ahaan in mind: mujhe us se sorry bolna chahiye, gusse mei kuch zyada hi bol dia, par yeha anse bhi woh mujhe dhekh nahi raha hai, ethana gusaa hey kya, chalo Ahaan you have to say sorry now.

On the stage Sarla Aunty was dancing, All were enjoying, Ishqi turned her face and saw Ahaan who was looking hot today in cream kurta, where the first two buttons of his shirt were left open and the hair was set in a good way. Ishqi was lost in him, Ahaan saw Ishqi looking at him and looked at her they had an eye lock.

Ishqi in mind: yeh banda ajj ethina hot kyun lag raha hai, bahuth pyaar araha hei, soon reality strikes her the way he shouted at her to stay away from his family matters and Rhea se Shaadi.

She comes to reality and looks away, Ahaan saw that (in mind Chalo ab sorry tho boldo) was going to say Sorry to her, Ishqi saw it and went somewhere.

Ahaan to himself: yeh ladki abb kaha chal gayi, koyi bath nahi dance mei dheklungi.

So elders all danced, SORAJ also danced now its time for younger to have their couple dance, So everyone went to the stage and were dancing, Ishqi was dancing with Mayank and in mind, she was thinking of Ahaan.

Ishqi: mei agale AVM ke pass jathi houn, phir woh mere kareeb athe hai, thab woh sorry boldhengi mei maan jaungi, nai Ishqi abb thum yesa nahi karogi, ajj thum khud control karo apko, aur use ignore mardho, apkeliye acha hi hoga chalo.

In the turn, Ishqi goes to Ahaan and Ishqi wasn't looking at Ahaan.

Ahaan: Ishqi....(slowly near her ear).

Ishqi: (some sensations were passing throughout her body nut she decided not today)kya?

Ahaan: mere traf dheko.

Ishqi: nai mujhe nahi dhekna.

Ahaan holds her chin and makes her look into his eyes.

Ishqi in mind: yaar Ishqi yeh thuje control nahi hone dhege, thum kithna dhur jaogi woh thumhare pass ayega aur uparse bolega thum mere family se dhoor raho, mujhe bhi kuch karna hai, she closes her eyes and tries hard to turn into risky mode and she was somewhat succeded in it.

Ahaan: Sorry Ishqi...

Ishqi: (ignores him)mujhe pyaas lag raha hai mei jathi houn...

She left from there and dance was completed.

Ahaan: mujhe fir se ignore kiya, chalo night dhek lungi room paas hi hena.

(((As Mayank's parents were also present there, Viren and Radhika Mehta were not evil, they were so good. Mayank's mom liked Ishqi from the very first day and today the way she helped Sonu, she was now more interested in Ishqi so she went to Dadi...)))

Radhika: Aunty ji, yeh Ishqi kyun hai.

Dadi: yeh Ahaan ki assistant hai, aur woh Sonu ki dosth ban gayi, aur woh family mei ek member ban gayi.

Radhika: mei kuch puchu apse.

Dadi: haa..

Radhika: mei soch raha hai ki Ishqi ko Mayank se shaadi keliye puchungi.

Chachi: yeh toh achi bath hai, puchlo, aur Ishqi kitne ache ladki hai.

Dadi: haa Radhika ji mei puchungi, jab than dinner par gayi tho.

Radhika: Haa puch lo. 

Now all were sitting on the dining table...

Dadi: mei apse ek request karungi, mujhe yaha kuch aur bath karni hai, aur Rahdika ji bhi.

Sarla: Haa bolna auntyji.

Dadi: Ishqi thum yeha aoa.

Rahdika: Mayank thum bhi aoa.

Ahaan didn't understand anything why they were calling Ishqi and Mayank.

Radhika: Mayank mei apkilye ek ladki dundliya hai, woh hai Ishqi...mei chahthi houn ki thum Ishqi se shaadi karlo.

Ishqi was shocked, Ahaan was completely shocked his food got stuck in his mouth and he started to cough. Rhea gives water to him and drinks it. Karthik was Shocked as Ishqi loves Ahaan and Sonu knows Mayank is such a waste fellow.

Mayank: mom, mei isko janthe hi nahi, mei kaise karlungi.

Radhika: arey abhi nahi karo Shaadi thum usko understand karo fir karlo, mere liye, woh ek achi ladki hai kisi saas Ishqi ki tharaf ki bahu ko nahi miss karthi.

Mayank: tik hei mom, apkeh rahe hena, mei okay kehtha houn.

Ahaan was not happy, he was sad inside but was seeing all this in a shock, he doesn't want Ishqi to be married to Mayank, he didn't want Ishqi to be married to anyone, She was his Ishqi.

Karthik observed all this and was laughing inside, deep inside he knows that Ishqi will not accept Mayank as her finance because she loves Ahaan and love is important to her.

Sonu: yeh Mayank yes kyun kaha, kahi action tho nahi kar raha hena, muje kuch bhi nahi samaj araha hai.

Dadi: Ishqi app bathoa, apko ko Mayank pasand ya.. nahi...

Ishqi: woh dadi... (she sees Karthik, he say no, Sonu-no, then her eyes goes to Ahaan where his eyes were saying no, he turned to other side and tears falls down).

Sarla: are ishqi yeh sochne ki bath nahi hai, bolo yeh log bahuth imandar aur sharrif log hai, thumahare life settle hoga, haa bolo Ishqi.

Dadi: bolona Ishqi...

Ishqi: (her problems come in front of her, how she struggled from childhood, how her maasa worked for her to make her study, how her massi & massa felt her like daughter, Her mind says- say ok Ishqi, Massi aur Massa kush rahegi. Her heart- no Ishqi thumahri Kushi mei uski kushi hai, Thum ise shaadi karke kush rahengi yaa 2 families ko barbad karegi sochlo Ishqi shaadi hai ek hi baar athi thumahar pyaar ko kya hoga jo samne apne denial mei hai, sochlo)(((she closes her eyes and says))) mei, Mayank se shaadi.......

TO BE CONTINUED>>>>

Will Ishqi accept to marry Mayank or not? Will this time she listens to her heart or mind .....Stay tuned.