SONU'S HALDI

By the way, I thought of writing a new FF along with this with a new storyline, I just wrote Intro you can check on my profile with the name "ISHQAAN TALE" if you are interested can have a look at it, Thank you.

In the previous part, we have seen that how a movie night turned into a wild night for ISHQAAN...

It was a peaceful morning where sun rays were falling from the window directly onto the Ahaan's face whose sleep was disturbed, Ishqi who already woke up and seeing her love disturbed with sunrays put the blanket covering his face in a way that they both were completely inside the blanket, She too slept again...by seeing him. After an hour there was a knock on the door hardly, Ahaan wakes up with the knock and sees Ishqi sleeping in his arms and kisses on his forehead. Again there was a knock on the door,

 Ahaan: who was it?

Karthik: I am Karthik, wake up Bhai, Today is Sonu's Haldi ceremony, you have half an hour more. Dadi is asking for you.

Ahaan: Okay, Karthik I will be coming in 15-20 min, go.

Karthik goes from there, Ahaan sees Ishqi and wakes her up saying

Ahaan: ishqi uto ajj sonu ki haldi hei.

Ishqi: Ahaan mujhe sone dena sirf panch minute.

Ahaan: Ishqi no way utt joa, please. 

Ishqi wakes up sits on the bed makes her both hands forward asking hug from Ahaan, Ahaan hugs her and she realizes what happened last night and comes out of hug and blushes...

Ishqi: mei...room mei jakar fresh ho jathi houn...

Ahaan: (sees she is blushing)thum blush karthe hua bhi cute lagthi houn. chalo ek sath fresh hojathe hei.

Ishqi: AVM...(gives a scarylook).

Ahaan: Okay Okay chalo fresh hokar ajoa fir ek sath mei chelthe hei.

She left to her room to freshen up and wear a yellow dress with simple jewelry, making everything look simple, and knocks on the door of Ahaan, Ahaan who hasn't where his shirt opens the door, Ishqi sees him and turns to the opposite side.

Ishqi: app ethani der take ready kyun nahi hua.

Ahaan: woh bas mei shirt pehnewali thi, thum agaya, aur thum usi tharf kyun dhek rahe hei.

Ishqi: kyunki app shirt nahi pehnayena isliye...

Ahaan: (laughs) thumne mujhe kal raat apki hatho se shirt nilkalkar dheka tha aur sharma rahe hei abb, we can see me.

Ishqi was not turning, so he grabs her into the room and closes the door, Turns her to his side, and makes her chin up...

Ahaan: Ishqi ankhe kol lo...ethana kyun sharmathi houn, thume mujhe dheka tha na then why are you hesitating.

Ishqi slowly opens her eyes, he was looking damn hot, with a wide chest, she was just staring at him, Ahaan sees that and asks kya dhek raha hei. 

Ishqi: kuch bhi nahi.

Ahaan goes and wears his shirt, he was keeping the buttons, but he wrongly kept them, Ishqi sees it, She goes near him and stands in front of him, touches his collar moves him towards her, Ahaan was shocked but he was enjoying it, she then unbuttons...

Ahaan: Ishqi time horaha hei, kya kar rahai thum...

Ishqi: chu hojaona (keeps fingers on his lips).

Ahaan then holds her by the waist and comes so closer she then again keeps the buttons of the shirt...

Ishqi: app ethene bade hogaya fir bhi buttons rakhana nahi atha hei kya...and laughs chalo abb chelthe hei.