THE PARTY

In the previous part, we have seen Ahaan the mahaan coming out of the denial, So let's continue today...

The next morning, Ahaan was very happy as he finally came out of denial and he loves Ishqi. So everyone gathered for breakfast, They were having their breakfast, Ahaan was continuously looking at Ishqi, She saw that and was turning her eyes from one side to another side.

Ishqi to Karthik: Karthik thumhara bhai, see kyun dhekh raha hai.

Karthik: (smiles)mujhe patha nai, shayad pyaar hogaya hoga thum se.

Ishqi: Karthik...

All had their breakfast and going to leave, meanwhile, Mayank stops them...

Mayank: sab log wait karona, kuch dino mei Sonu ki shaadi hoga, sab log nahi enjoy kar rahe hei, mujhe ek idea agaya, kyun na ham sab milkar ajj party karengi, night party....

Dadi: sahi bola Mayank, ajj ham free honge, Kal se shaadi rituals hoga na.

Sarla: Haa Mayank thu sahi bola, lekin thum bacho apni party karo, ham ladies hamanri party karengi, aur gents uski party.

Dadi: Haa sahi kaha Sarlaji ne.

Mayank: Okay, ajj night ham youngsters bachelor party karenga.

Dadi: chalo sab log thayari karthe hei.

All left from there...

Mayank in mind: Sonu ajj thumhe meri hoga, isliye tho a party raka tha, ajj rath na meri kubsurath night hoga, aur thumhara bura night, left from their.

Sonu comes to Ishqi hugs her and says that she is happy for her.

Ishqi: Kya hua Sonu.

Sonu: kuch nahi bas yesa hi.

Karthik: I am very happy for you Ishqi...

Ishqi: Kya hua thum dono ko ese kyun behave kar rahe hei.

Sonu & karthik: kuch nahi.

Karthik: chalo chelthe hei.

Sonu & Karthik also left.

Ahaan was thinking, he will take Rhea to dinner and will say to her that he loves Ishqi and cancel the marriage, So Ahaan stops Rhea.

Ahaan: Rhea, mei soch raha hai ki kyun na ham dinner keliye jaya, mujhe kuch kehna hei.

Ishqi was listening to it and her facial expression changes, it was noticed by Ahaan.

Rhea: haa Ahaan kyun nahi, mujhe bhi yehi chahiye, immediately hugs him and says Thankyou.

Rhea also leaves from there, Ishqi was fuming in jealousy, it was known to Ahaan who was laughing inside came near her.

Ahaan: kya hua...

Ishqi: mujhe kuch nahi hua...mujhe kya hogi(she is about to leave).

Ahaan holds her wrist and stops her, and comes to her face side, cups her face with his hands and suddenly kisses on her cheek and goes to her right ear and says, sab thik karunga Ishqi and leaves her.

Ishqi who was in shock at his behavior stands like a statue, she was feeling happy that he kissed her, but she wanted answers from him, she came out of her lalala land, and was going to ask AVM yeh kya...but she doesn't find him as he already left from there, She also went to her room.

Ishqi in her room: is AVM ko kya hua, mujhe kyun kiss kiya, is naam teen banda mean kya chahiye, kabhi acha hotha hai, kabhi naraz hotha hai....iske barre mei soch kar mera dimak karab ho ra hai.chodo Ishqi santh hojao. shaam part hei, dress select karlo.