A NORMAL HAPPY DAY

They reached the next day morning to the airport, Karthik came and pick them up and they reached the mansion at 9 am. They directly went to their room for freshening up and came to have their breakfast, They ate their breakfast. All were sitting in the hall, Ishqi came with the shopping bag that they shopped for whole family members...Massa and Massi to were present, Ishqi gave presents to everyone...Everyone opened their gifts and was very happing seeing them...Karthik comes near Ahaan and Ishqi...

Karthik (slowly): bhabhi mei gift pucha woh le aya kya...

Ishqi blushes remembering the gift that he asked...

Ahaan: nahi karthik but order kiya Ishqi ko time lagegana ane keliye...

Ishqi: Ahaan...

Karthik: wow thanks bhai waiting for it...thanks bhabhi (he kiss her cheek)

Ahaan comes to her and holds her thightly...

Ahaan: yeh meri biwi hei kiss math karo...

Karthik: woh kisne jealous feel ho rahe hei...I see...

Ahaan: mei nahi ho rahe hei...

Karthik: ho raha tha bhai meine dheka...

Ahaan: karthik...

Karthik: bhai...wow jealousy Ahaan veer malhotra...

Ahaan: Kar...

Suddenly they both heard Bhai with a loud voice and turned to see Sonu coming running towards Ahaan...Ahaan turns back...Sonu comes and hugs him tightly...Ahaan reciprocates it...

Raj: Sonu apse bola thana run math karo par kabhi meri bath sunthi hi nahi

Sonu doesn't listen to him and started talking with Ahaan...

Sonu: Bhaiya... app agaye...ache se enjoy kiya (while hugging)

Ahaan: haa kiya by the way Thank you...for the dresses...

Sonu: It's okay bhaiya

Karthik to Raj: waise raj Sonu apki bath nahi sunthe hei kya..

Raj: jab apki shaadi hogi na thab apko patha chelega...wait for it...

Sonu heard them...

Sonu: Raj...

Raj: Sorry Sonu...

Sonu hugs Ishqi too...Ishqi gives her gifts to them...

Karthik: mujhe bhi hug karo chipkali bul gayi kya...

Sonu: mei nahi karungi chepade you are waste...

Karthik: thum waste hei mei nahi...

Sonu: chachi apne inko kyun laya dusbin se...wahi chodkar ajana chahiye...

Karthik: badi maa isko kyun janam diya ap bahi se hei stop karna chahiye...

Sonu: Karthik...

Karthik: kya chipkali...(show his tongue)

Karthik starts running and Sonu starts running to catch him...after some time Ahaan helps Sonu and Sonu beats him jokingly...

Everyone was talking and enjoying their time...suddenly Sonu stood up...

Sonu: mei ap sab log se kuch bath karna chahthi houn...

Karthik: kya chipkali...

Sonu: woh...woh..mei pregant houn...

All were very happy listening to her the elders gave her blessings, Ishqi hugged and congratulated her, and Ahaan had tears in his eyes... seeing his little sister who grew up as a small baby in front of him is now going to have a baby...Sonu sees Ahaan and gets tears in her eyes and hugs him tightly...he rubs her back and says congratulations...Karthik is being left outshouted...