GOOD NEWS

It has been Three months since Ishqi and Ahaan were married, They were living their beautiful life without any hurdles, and Ishqi too wanted to join the office but before a week her health was not good, she had a mild fever for two days and then she started feeling dizzy and nausea, she didn't tell Ahaan about this because he may panic unwantedly...So she is taking a rest...Ahaan had gone to the office...

Ishqi was sitting on the bed, as it was strict order from Ahaan that she shouldn't move out of the bed, he told all members strictly to take care of Ishqi...He went to the office after all members told him that they will take good care of her. Ahaan was not even ready to leave her for a few hours but Ishqi too insisted on him after giving some promises to him and Ahaan gave hundreds of lectures to Ishqi and finally, he left for office.

Ishqi was just tossing in bed, as she is feeling more sick in bed, even though she tried many ways to go out but everyone resisted, So was just watching the ceiling then the door opening sound made her look at the person...It was Sonu...

Sonu: Hi bhabhi...

Ishqi: Hi sonu...

Sonu: bhabhi kaise hei app, apka health tik hena...

Ishqi: haa Sonu abhi mei tik houn, thum bathavo thum kaise houn...thumhara baby kasie hei...

Sonu: sab tik hei bhabhi, uss ghar mei bhi mujhe ek kam bhi nahi kar dhe rahe hei...mei bore hua tha isiliye mei raj se bhola mei do din iss ghar mei rahenge so woh mujhe drop kardiya yeha...

Ishqi: tik hei hma enjoy karege do din...

Sonu: tik hei bhabhi mei suna ki bhai sari strict rules dhekar gaye office keliye...

Ishqi: haa sonu so many rules...mei thak gayi houn bed mei let let kar...

Sonu: Patha hei bhabhi jab mei choti thi tab bhi woh yesi hei the...mujhe ek minute keliye dur bhi nahi jathi hei...He cares for everyone he loves...

Ishqi: hmm...kadus Malhotra...by the Sonu mujhe apse ek question puchna hei...

Sonu: puchona Bhabhi...

Ishqi: thumko kaise patha hei ki thum pregnant houn...

Sonu: mujhena irregular periods araha hei, aur kuch vomitings aur nusea bhi feel ho ra tha, jab meine pregnancy kits laya aur dhekliya ki I am pregnant.Aur Bhabhi I think app aur bhai bhi try kar rahe thena Bache keliye wait I have some kits which were with me, Keep them and try when you feel like...

Ishqi: Hmm okay...

Ishqi took them and keep them inside a drawer...

Sonu: aur bhabhi ajj na mujhe jalebi khane keliye bahuth mann kar raha tha, socha apko bhi favourite hei isliye laya houn, chalo ham kathe hei...

Sonu opens the parcel and they both started eating, In the meantime, Karthik came there and saw both of them moaning while eating he took picture of them...

Karthik: mer bina kha rahe hei thum dono... 

Sonu and Ishqi look at him but ignored him and started eating...

Karthik: thum dono mujhe ignore kar rahe hei wait I have a picture and I will show it to Bhai then you to bare him...

Sonu and Ishqi stop eating and look at him like they kill him...

Karthik: don't see me like that, give some jalebi to me, please...

Sonu: nahi...

Ishqi: Okay ek piece...

Sonu: nahi bhabhi, ek piece bhi nahi...

Karthik bends to Sonu's level and keeps his hand on her small baby bump...