HONEYMOON 2

The next morning Ahaan woke up and tried to move but he can't because he saw someone sleeping on him and smiled seeing Ishqi sleeping on him like a baby completely hugging him like a bear...he caressed her hair and cheeks with his hands, she slightly moved and he securely placed her on the bed and went to freshen up, he came after freshening up and went near Ishqi and was wakes her up, she again goes to another side and sleeps there, again Ahaan went towards her and wakes her up.

Ishqi: Ahaan sone dona mujhe...

Ahaan: Nahi Ishqi get up, we need to go outside and see so many things...

Ishqi: nahi apne mujhe sone nahi diya morning tak please...

Ahaan: oh my god, par kal rath kisine mere naam moan kar ke keh rahe ki "I want more and continue"...

Ishqi: ap bade beshram hei AVM...

Ahaan: for you...now get up or else we will get late...

Ishqi: Okay 

she tries to get up and she was sore there and shouts arghh...

Ahaan: Ishqi kya hua...

Ishqi: Ahaan pain ho raha hei...

Ahaan without saying anything, kisses her on her forehead and lips and carries lifts in bridal style and puts on the slab of washbasin and gives her a brush, she brushes her teeth until then Ahaan fills the bathtub with warm water and bubbles wash to make her feel relax, he comes back and puts Ishqi in the tub...

Ahaan: It's a warm water bath, thumko acha relax hoga so just go with it...

Ishqi: okay...

Ahaan went out and ordered some breakfast, and he picks out some dresses for both of them, Ishqi comes out freshening up and wearing the dress that Ahaan picks for her, They got ready ate their breakfast, and went for site seeing first they went for a national museum, they went to see their local market and they bought many items from there they had lots of fun while shopping, They went to parks and different places on the first day they both cuddled up and slept, The next day Ahaan surprised Ishqi with scuba diving...

Ishqi: Ahaan ham water mei jayengi, sari animals ko dheken keliye...

Ahaan: yes Ishqi...

Ishqi: ham mar nahi tho jayengi naaa...

Ahaan facepalmed himself...

Ahaan: nahi jayenge chale mei huna thumhare sath...

Ishqi: ujhe dar lag raha hei...

Ahaan: kuch nahi hoga chalo mere sath...

Ishqi holds Ahaan's hand tightly and they went into the water, Ishqi was leaving Ahaan's hand...after a few minutes, they see a lot of fishes that attracts Ishqi...

Ishqi: Ahaan yeh bahuth kubsurath hei I love this 

Ishqi leaves Ahaan's hands then and explores the whole water mini animals, she enjoys herself with them, Ahaan was very happy seeing Ishqi...After a few minutes...

Ahaan: chalo Ishqi ham chalthe hei...

Ishqi: nahi na AVM ham yehi rahengi yeh bahuth achi hei...

Ahaan: Ishqi time is getting over...

Ishqi: please Ahaan bas 10 minutes...

Ahaan: okay only 10 minutes...

After 10 minutes...

Ahaan: Ishqi come one chalthe heina...

Ishqi: Ahaan 10 minutes...

Ahaan: kitne 10 minutes hoygaye 10 minutes chalona mujhe bahuth buk lag rahe hei...