UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Ahaan and Karthik after giving some advice to Chachu and Massa, both went out of the hospital as the doctor said Ishqi may get conscious after 3-4 hours, they both went to the police station where Vinay was...

Ahaan: Vinay I need Mayank for one hour will you (he just said with an angry expression)

Vinay: Bhai, One hour is difficult, but the government will be giving him punishment...

Ahaan: No Vinay, last time he did the same he came out with an influence, I don't fucking need him outside this time, I need to show him what this Ahaan can do...please(he punches his hand on the table).

Karthik: Bhai..please...

Ahaan: kya please Karthik what please, dheko woh kya kiya uske wahjese mei apne bacho ko kho diya...I need to protect the baby but what I did I failed...mei thumhari bhabhi ko kya jawab dhungi jakar...thumne kabhi socha haaa...kaise hoga e feeling...(he turns to vinay)kya Vinay thumbhi kabhi socha yesa situation mei kya hogi nahi naa last time mei bhi yese police mei chodhiya par Woh bahar agaya naaa this time I can't...(tears started falling from his eyes and he started punching the wall with his hand).

Karthik: Bhai stop it...

Vinay: Bhai please stop it, I know you are so angry, mujhe pata hei kaise feel hoga mujhe stah bhi yesa hua tha...Okay, I will give you 30 minutes, go and take your anger...go...

Ahaan without wasting a second entered the cell where Mayank was...he took long steps towards Mayank and held the collar of his shirt and made him stand up...he tightly hold the collar and slapped Mayank thrice...

Ahaan: You know you fucking bastard idiot, I thought you were a best friend nah...thumhare jaise best friend kisiko nahi chahiye...kya laga thumkoo thum Ishqi ko kidnap kare tho mei mar jaungii mei nahi dund pawungi haa par dundliya na...kya laga thum bahuth knowledge person hoo...thumko kidnap karna bhi ache tarah se nahi atha...ajj mujhe pata chala ki thum na uncle ki wahjese yeha houn uske bina thum kuch nahi houn...

He says this while holding the collar he drags Mayank to the wall, starts slapping him, and started beating him with his hands and legs punching him in the stomach...Later Ahaan gets the thought of their baby who without even developing in her mother's womb dies because of this bastard...he leaves Mayank...Ahaan looks at his sides, where there was a rod, as before Vinay made his officers beat Mayank shit out of him, Ahaan took the rod and smirks at Mayank. Ahaan comes near Mayank and starts beating him with the rod at different parts of the body...

Ahaan: thumhari wahjese meine ek bache ko is duniya ke lane pehle bhi ko diya...because of you...(he hit him on his head where Mayank has no energy to talk)mei iske baad hospital jana hei aur Ishqi ko jawad dena hei kya jawab dungi haaa...sab kush thumahri wajese...(Ahaan again hits on his legs, Mayank smiles a little hearing the lost of their baby, Ahaan gets angry and hits hardly on his legs and hands)

Ahaan beats him like he will die any next minute...Vinay and Karthik see that and come inside the cell to stop Ahaan...

Karthik: Bhai leave him bhai...

Vinay: Bhai leave him we will see...

Ahaan: nahi karthik mei use zinda nahi dhekna chahthi houn...I want to kill him...

Karthik: bhai Bhahi needs you ham chalthe hei Vinay dheklenga...

Listening to the word Bhabhi Ahaan stops...

Karthik: bhai chalo ham chalthe hei...

Vinay: haa bhai abb chalo mei dheklungi isko apk koyi tension mat lo...

Ahaan starts moving out, but suddenly comes back and with his leg, he hits Mayank on his private part hardly and kicks him for a few minutes, and comes out...when they both were going he saw Rhea in another cell...