SHOPPING & ISHQI'S JOB

IN AHAAN'S OFFICE:

Ahaan was in an important meeting but his mind was thinking of someone whom he saw in the morning with a cute, bubbly face with short hair, she is non-other than our Ishqi, For the first time he felt his heart was beating so fast by thinking about someone(Bande tho 1921 ke soch ka tha, sanskari thi, lekin ek cute sa ladki ko dekar is ke dil me ganti baj raha hai)

Writer: 1921 ka tho kya hogaya, wo log pyaar nahi karthe hey kya, karthe hei lekin denial me rahethe hai, lekin pyaar kuch be kar saktha he na?

He was thinking, the meeting is completed but he was in his imaginary world.

Manager: Sir, the meeting is completed(Ahaan didn't respond) again he said loudly sir meeting is completed.

Ahaan: (comes to his senses)Ok. mere sare works to work from home kardhena.

Manager: tik hey sir, app  ek assistant ke liye dund rahe hena woh miligayi sir.

Ahaan: Good, use boldena kal se mere ghar akhar muhje assist karne keliye, abhi me ja rahi hoon.

Manager: Ok, sir.

SHIFTING TO SHOPPING MALL:

Ishqi and Sonu were searching for dresses, Karthik went to bring some coffee&snacks. Meanwhile...

Sonu: ham friends ban sakthe he kya? kya hena muhje koyi frnd nahi hai tu je dhekar mujhe friend wala feel araha hai.

Ishqi: sure, waise tum etina cute ho toh koun frnd nahi manega appko, friends(both hugs).

Sonu: waise toh maine arrange marriage kar raha hon, but raj is one of the most understanding, best and coolest fiance.

Ishqi: ha, yah toh sahi hai, me sarla aunty assistant hu but me raj se kam bath kartha hoon,lekin kam bathome woh bohoth ache bath karthe hai, care karthe hai... app bohuth lucky hoo.

Sonu: waise ishqi tumhe kaise ladka chahiye?

ishqi: muhje woh ladka chahiye...use dekh ke dil dhadakna chahiye,woh mere anke dekh kar sunana chahiye, usko family values hona chahiye,mere chot lagne par uski yaad ani hai,mei ankh band kar rahe toh uska chehara dikana chahiye(she closes her eyes as they were facing towards the mirror when she opened her eyes she saw ahaan and was lost in him).

Karthik came and suddenly gives coffee and snacks, he sees ishqi was lost in ahaan, he fake coughs and she comes out of senses.

Karthik:Sonu bhai agaye hai.

sonu hugs him and shows him all dresses they selected and he told her to try them, sonu goes for trail room. Here...Ishqi, Ahaan and karthik were sitting..

Karthik: waise ishqi, app kyun job kar rahe hai.

Ishqi: kya hua ladki kam nahi kar sakthe hai kya, aur mei independent rahana chahthe hoon.

Karthik: hamare ideas kithne milthe hai, mere be ek girlfrnd hona chahiye woh working women hona chahiye mer ghar sambalonga.(They both laughs gives hi-fi to each other)and asks ahaan bhai apko kaisa ladki chahiye...

Ahaan: mujhe koyi working women nahi chahiye, woh ghar sambalna chahiye aur family values hona chahiye..

Ishqi to Karthik: apka bhai ethana 1921 soch hai iska age bahoth hoga na(they both giggles).

Ahaan listens to last sentence about age.......

Ahaan: apko mere age se kya problem hai app apna kam karo.....

Ishqi: appko ese 1921 soch hei toh sab log ehe samjtha hai ki apka age hoga ya hai....

Ahaan gets angry, karthik laughs beacuse he had seen no one replying to his bhai like this. Meanwhile sonu comes and they select their dresses and they were going back  home.Ahaan was driving karthik was sitting behind him, sonu and ishqi sat at backside.. as karthik gets bored he said to sonu about age war ni shopping mall and she laughs ishqi also laughs, ahaan gets irritated but when had seen ishqi smiling from mirror his all tension, irritation, and anger was gone.They reached the house...as it was evening dadi, chachu and chachi were sitting and talking and the four enters the house...

Dadi: app ageyi bacho...sab thik hena, shopping kar liya na sonu.

Sonu: haa dadi karliya, ishqi ne mere liye achi kapade dund liya. Thanks ishqi(while hugging her).

Ishqi: koyi bath nahi, ab mei chaltha hu late hoya raha hai.

Chachi: kuch to kakar jana, atleast tea/coffee tho pikar jana.

Ishqi: tik hai.(Ishqi phone rings she goes out and attends that call)

IN CALL:

Ishqi: Hello, bholiye.

Someone: You are selected for an assistant post at our company, as sir is doing work from home you should go his home and assist him. Is there any problem for you?

Ishqi: Thank you so much, No kuch problem nahi hai, mei uski ghar par jakar kam karthi hu..

Someone: Okay then, I will send you the information and from tommorrow you go there and work byee.

Ishqi: byee...

she was so happy, as she got a new job and gets some more money so that she can fulfill the dream of her mother buying an old age home. she enters the hall, she took blessings from dadi, chachu, and chachi, she hugs sonu dances with karthik, and goes to ahaan and hugs him too..... All gets shock ahaan to gets shocked. Karthik coughs and she leaves ahaan and stands a side.

All:app ethine hapy kyun ho?

Ishqi: muhje new job milgayi hai, isliye mai bhohut kush hoon.

All: congrats.

Ishqi: Thankyou.

Immdiately she goes in to the pooja room and lights the diya and prays the god and says like this...muhje yaad rakhne keliye thank you, mere dreams puri karne mei help karne keliye thank you, ese hi muhje yaad rakhana bhagawan ji....she comes out and she says she wanted to go home as she wanted to share happy news with her family. Byee....

All: Byee ishqi, athe rahena....

Sonu: Ishqi ek minute... app mere  friend hogaya hai, mere shaadi ki sari raseme mei jarrour ana please ...beacuse your are only friend of mine.

Ishqi: par mere job...okay mei jaroor athi hoom mere friend ke liye bye...(and leaves)

Dadi: ethini achi ladki hena?

Chachi: haa, kisike  nazar na lage.......

Ahaan was just standing and adoring all his family talking about ishqi, Karthik sees him and says ethana math socho bhai oo chelegaye hai, Ahaan ignores karthik and goes to his room and thinks about ishqi.

(((Writer: You are so sanskari ahaan, but your are adoring her, your thoughts are changing.

Ahaan: what if I am sanskari, I am just adoring her and it means I am not loving her, I just like the cute antics of her that's it...aab app apana kam karo...

Writer: You will soon take your words back I think...))))).

That's it for today...please ignore any typos... Thank you for your support keep supporting me like this so that I can make this story more beautiful.....