DANCE PRACTICE

In the previous part, we have seen how Ahaan makes Ishqi eat the fruits in a romantic way...and after that Ishqi runs out and stands near Karthik...

Karthik: Ishqi app kaha the, mei apko dund raha tha?

Ishqi: mei pain pini keliye gayi thi.

Karthik: ooo...by the way apke hath mei Mehandi lagaya tha ap kese piya.

Ishqi: (is Karthik ka dhimag na...)woh...woh...

Karthik: bhai the apke sath...

Ishqi: haa wo AVM bhi usi tarah ja raha the mujhe dheka aur help kiya...

Karthik: Only help kiya aur kuch aur...

Ishqi: Karthik...(glares at him).

Karthik: okay okay.

Meanwhile, Rhea was also searching for Ahaan... Ahaan stands Rhea comes beside him and holds his hand and had a conversation. Ishqi and Karthik were seeing them and our Ishqi got jealous.

Rhea: Ahaan thum kaha the, mei kabse apko dund raha tha.

Ahaan: woh mei pani pine keliye chalithi.

Rhea: Okay (she holds his hand tightly).

Ishqi saw that and was talking slowly to herself - is bande kya samjathe hai apne apko, andhar mujko godh mei bitake romance kar rahe thi, aur yeha rhea hath pakad nese kuch nahi kaha, isko ek ladki nahi do do ladki chahiye kya...

Karthik: kuch kaha apne.

Ishqi: kuch nahi.

Karthik: jalan ho raha hei kya.

Ishqi: haa ho raha hai(looks him angry).

Karthik: cool down bhabhi...Ishqi..

Ishqi: (blushes)bhabhi?

Karthik: jab thum mere bhai ki banogi na thab mere bhabhi hoga na thum.

Ishqi: apko bhaiya ko dhekar mujhe yesa nahi lag raha hai.

Karthik: mujhe pura yekin hei thum hi meri bhabhi hoga.

Ishqi and Karthik both laughs and Karthik gives side hug.

Everyone is now practicing for sangeet tonight...Sonu and Raj were doing a couple dance.

Dadi: arey Ahaan aur Rhea thum log yeha kade kyun ho thum bhi jao aur dance karo shaam ko thum log bhi highlight hona hena.

Rhea: haa dadi, come on Ahaan.

Ahaan: Dadi apko pata hena mereko yeh sab pasand nahi hai.

Dadi: arey beta ek hi din ko bath hai, karlona... Rhea ke sath bichari apke sath dance karne dho.

Rhea: please Ahaan.

Ahaan: Par Dadi....(takes him by holding hand and leaves near the stage).

Rhea keeps her hand on Ahaan's shoulders Ahaan was not holding her just dancing without touching her, Ishqi saw it and smiles to herself ...Rhea holds Ahaan's hands and keeps them on her waist. Ahaan's hold was not so tight, Ishqi saw it and again she got angry, Ahaan was seeing Ishqi they were having eye contact but Ishqi broke it and turn to the opposite side. Sonu-Raj, Karthik-Sarla, and Ahaan-Rhea were dancing. Ishqi was standing seeing them, Mayank sees that and goes near Ishqi and asks her to dance by giving his hand. Ishqi hesitates but seeing Ahaan dancing with Rhea she gives her hand to him. They both also get on the stage and start to dance Mayank holds Ishqi's waist and she keeps her hands on his shoulders, which is observed by Ahaan, his inner soul was feeling jealous, Ahaan tights his grip on Rhea's waist but his focus was on Ishqi and Mayank. Mayank touches Ishqi's bare waist which Ishqi got angry, Ahaan observed that Ishqi is not feeling comfortable, Karthik also observed it...(Karthik knows about Mayank-Sonu's relationship why they got breakup).