ISHQI'S JEALOUSY

Ahaan turned toward the voice...

Ahaan: Ishqi...

Ahaan gets up and sees Ishqi standing there goes to her and hugs her tightly, Ishqi reciprocates the hug tightly, It was the hug after a week of not talking to each other, a hug of missing each other, and a hug of warmth and love. Ahaan breaks the hug and looks toward Ishqi...

Ahaan: you are really right, mei koi dream mei nahi hei right

Ishqi giggles listening to his words keep his face in the middle of her palms looks into his eyes 

Ishqi: mei real houn...(then she pinches his arms)

Ahaan: ouch...Okay app real hei, I am sorry Ishqi mei bahuth gussa kardhi is baar, mei meri side se hi soch raha tha mei thumhare side se nahi socha...aur waise bhi mujhe laga app mujhe chodkar chali jaya hoga...I am sorry

Ishqi: I am sorry to Ahaan, par mei kaise chodakr jaungi kaha tha jaungi paar dil na apko chodko jane keliye nahi man rahi thi(says keeping her hand on her heart dramatically) aur mei jaunga tho thumko koun pyaar karege, thumko koun chidayega, aur thumko koun gussa diladhega aur apko koun kiss kardega...(says shyly). 

Ahaan: acha ji...(encircles his arms around her waist and pulls her towards him)

Ishqi: haan ji...(Ishqi too keeps her hands around Ahaan's neck they join their foreheads)

Ishqi: I love you...

Ahaan: I know I love myself too...

Ishqi hearing this smacks his head with her hands...and starts punching his back...

Ahaan: acha acha sorry baba...stop I love you too...(kisses her forehead)

They both hug and enjoy the warmth of each other's embrace...

Ahaan: I am sorry again Ishqi...

Ishqi: Ahaan stop abb se koyi thankyou yaa sorry nahi bolungi haam, ham dono mistake the haam jagada katham kiya tha ek hogaye and abb se hum wahi past ke barem mei nahi bath karengi okay...

Ahaan: okay mam...

They both laughs...

Ahaan: aur waise bhi morning app na bahuth hot aur sexy lag rahe hei...kabhi kabhi mujhe yesi dance vagera karke chinlona...mujhe bhi acha lagega...

Ishqi: Ahaan...(blushes and hides her face in his chest)

Ahaan: kya Ahaan abb blush kar rahe houn, par morning bahuth dare karke mujhe seduce kar rahe the abb kya hua..haa...

Ishqi: kuch nahi stop it na...

Ahaan: okay okay I will stop par mujhe kiss dedo...

Ishqi comes out of his embrace, keeps her hands on his eyes to close them, and then slowly she kisses him on his cheeks and starts laughing...Ahaan opens his eyes and sees her laughing...

Ahaan: you...(he starts coming towards her and walks backward and starts running)

Ishqi starts running, Ahaan follows her, jumping on the bed like a monkey Ahaan was running near the bed, after a few minutes he caught her, they both fall on the bed, with Ishqi below Ahaan, he holds her...

Ahaan: abb kaha jaogi...(with that he places his lips on her and kisses her with so much passion, Ishqi too responds to it, after kissing they stop and he started kissing her neck biting her neck...Ishqi moans Ahaan...after a few kisses he stops because it's not the time to make love to her so he stops...and kisses her forehead...)

Ahaan: chalo ham so jathe hei...I didn't sleep well for a few weeks...

Ishqi: hm...

They both get settled on the bed, hug each other, and sleep, The following day Ishqi wakes up and sees Ahaan sleeping peacefully, she kisses his forehead and comes out of his hold by placing the pillow in her place and then goes for freshening up, after that she comes out and gets ready sees Ahaan still sleeping, she just caresses his hair and goes downstairs...she greets everyone and starts helping in preparing breakfast...Ahaan after some time wakes up freshens up and gets ready for the office, he comes down for the breakfast, wishes everyone, and sat at the dining table, Ishqi and Chachi served everyone and come and sit beside their husbands.