SAB EK SATH

The next morning Ishqi woke up and saw Ahaan sleeping peacefully, she pecked him and went to freshen up, though Ahaan didn't wake up, She went near Ahaan and tried to wake him up, but he told 5 more minutes and slept...Ishqi went down to help Massi and they prepared breakfast...

Massa: Ishqi beta Ahaan kaha hei...

Ishqi: Massa woh room mei hoga mei dhekar atha houn...

Ishqi went towards her room and found Ahaan still sleeping...She tried to wake him up but he was saying 5 more minutes...she sat there for half an hour...but still, he is not waking up, She got an idea...She went down took a glass of water and came to the room again and poured it on Ahaan...

Ahaan: (with a jerk)what the fudge...

Ishqi was standing folding her hands...and was laughing...

Ahaan: kya hei aaa...

Ishqi: mei pechle ek ghante se apko utane ki koshishi kar raha houn...par app uta nahi rahi hei...isiliye aa idea dunda meine...(and starts laughing seeing him).

Ahaan: (sighed hold her wrist and pulled her towards him)utaliyoo tho kuch tho bhi dheksakthe hona...(said huskily).

Ishqi: kya kuch tho bhi...

Ahaan: ek kiss dhedho...

Ishqi: noo...(she moved her head as noo)

Ahaan: ese utane keliye punishment milathona padega na...isliye(hold her waist and came forward to kiss her).

Ahaan: what the fudge...Ishqi...

Yes, Ishqi again poured water on his face and stopped the kiss...

Ishqi: ye..fudge wedge mere samne matho karoo aur uto...mujhe buk lag rahi hei..fresh hokar ajao...(she went from their)

Ahaan in mind: yeh ladki ka dimak karab hogaya...coma mei rehakar...(he made weird faces and went to freshen up).

At the dining table, everyone had breakfast...

Ahaan: Ishqi ready hokar aoa mujhe apko bhara lejjana hei...

Ishqi: Kaha...

Ahaan: ready hojoa fir bathungi...

Ishqi came, Ahaan took her to his car and they both sat...Ishqi was continuously asking where they are going but Ahaan asked her to keep quiet...but Ishqi is risky...

Ishqi: bolona AVM ham kaha ja rahe hei...

Ahaan: Ishqi please calm down...ten more minutes...thum khud dheko

Ishqi: noo...bathoa abhi...

Ahaan: Ishqi...(shouted and glared at her).

Ishqi made a puppy face...and started looking outside... there is an awkward silence for those 10 minutes...Ahaan in mind...now I am having peace...sighed...and looked Ishqi, she was in her puppy face and looking outside...Ahaan smiled over her and soon they reached a house...

Ahaan: come we reached our destination...

She came out of the car...Ahaan asked her to hold his hand...

Ishqi: (with attitude) mei choti bachi nahi houn mei chalunga...(turned her face and went towards the house).

Ahaan hits his head with his palm and looks at the sky...oh god...e ladki....he went near Ishqi...Ahaan rang the bell and the door opened...Yes...Ahaan bought Ishqi to Savitri's house...

Ishqi: Aunty Ji app...(she goes and hugs her...Savitri kisses her forehead and asks about how is she and all).

Ahaan was happy seeing her mother and to be wife...to have a good relation...