SONU'S STRONG MOVE

The next morning, Ahaan called an ambulance, asked Massa & Massi to get ready to leave the house, Ahaan packed his bags and came down...Dadi was happy that Ishqi is leaving the house but her shock overcame her happiness when Ahaan was talking to Karthik...

Ahaan: Karthik, I told in office that you will be attending any important meetings, and I will be handling everything from Ishqi's house, and I want you to help me with regular work, So you can come to Ishqi's house and one more thing you to handle this house too...

Karthik: Bhai, don't worry I will take care of everything...

Chachi and Chacha were happy that Ahaan is not like his father...

Dadi: Ahaan puttar thu yeh kya kar rahi hei...

Ahaan: Dadi Ishqi yeha hone se apke problem, mei yeha honese ya na honesi koyi problem nahi hoga naa...

Dadi: Ahaan yeh thu kya kar raha hei...

Ahaan: Dadi Ishqi ki yeh halath hamanri waje se hei...So ham usko achi tharah dhekna hei...I love her more than anything...isilye mei khud decide kiya ki mei usko dheklungi...

Dadi: par uska Massi hena...

Ahaan: mei uske bina nahi reh sakthi isliye...is pe koyi decision nahi hogi Dadi mei phesla le chuki houn...koyi bath nahi karega...

Dadi got shocked by this behavior of Ahaan...She didn't talk anything...They left for Ishqi's house...Ahaan had arranged everything in Ishqi's house...Ahaan also arranged everything in Ishqi's room...his laptop, books, and outfits...He kissed Ishqi's forehead and went to the hall, Massi gave coffee to him and Massa they were sipping it and were talking, Ahaan asked both of them if they need any help...they told nothing...He went back to Ishqi's room holding her hand sat near her and worked on his laptop. It was afternoon Massi called Ahaan for lunch, They had lunch Ahaan came to the room sat behind Ishqi, seeing her like that he too slept on her hand...Karthik came for Ahaan and saw them click a few pics and went to Massi and Massa they were talking...Ahaan woke up and got down they all talk, Massi told how Ishqi would talk nonstop if she is there...Ahaan misses her a lot and her talking...They all had dinner together and went to their respective rooms...and slept

Like this a month passed, a lot had changed...Ahaan sometimes woke up early and makes coffee and breakfast for all the three...he sometimes helps Massi in her household works...he helped Massa to have a small business, he came to know about Ishqi a lot...He had become a son to Massi and Massa, they were happy about Ishqi having Ahaan in her life...He daily talks something with Ishqi about his work stuff and what he had done the whole day...she times movements with her hands, legs...she opens her eyes, sometimes moves her head too...They were happy about the progression of Ishqi...Sometimes all Malhotra's comes to see Ishqi...Karthik daily comes to Ishqi's house after office and spend some time with his brother and leaves for the house Karthik comes to know about Savitri and he too goes to her...Dadi asked Ahaan about his marriage as  Ishqi is not well...She asked to marry Rhea...Ahaan got angry and was not talking to her since then...Dadi tried to talk to her but he refuses...The days were passing like this...

One day Sonu comes to Ishqi's house along with Savitri as she wanted to see Ishqi...at the entrance...

Savitri: Sonu beta Ahaan andhar hoga...kuch nahi hoga naa...woh gussa karega mujhe dhekar...mujhe nahi ana andhar...

Sonu: kuch nahi hoga maa mei huna mei bath karungi Bhai se...

Sonu in mind: mujhe strong bankar move karna chahiye...Bhai aur maa ko milna hei mujhe...Bhai mereliye sab kuch kiya meri kushi 

They both went inside, Massi and Massa went out, only Ahaan was present in the room along with Ishqi...Sonu sees Ahaan hugs him...and goes near Ishqi...