ISHQI'S ACTING

Ishqi after cutting the call went to the room to get ready, She was checking what to wear. She found a lovely saree, she wore the saree neatly did her hair and looked in the mirror, after satisfied with her look, she took her bag, she went near her bed where there was Ahaan's picture, she stood in front of it and was talking...

Ishqi: mei sexy aur hot lag raha hena...I know lagungi thumko mei dhekungii kaise bardash karenge app mujkoo...mujse jut bolana app abb dhekungi thumkoo...see you soon Mr. Malhotra...

Saying that she kept the photo back to its place and went down, she asked the driver to take her to Malhotra's constructions...The driver nodded and took her to the office...she got down and went inside the building...she without looking at anyone was going near the lift, the receptionist girl saw her and called her...

Receptionist: Mam, app yeha !

Ishqi: (looked angry) kyun mei nahi aa sakthe hei kya...

Receptionist: waise nahi hei mam, mei bola tha na sir office mei nahi hei.

Ishqi: tho kya mei wait karungi uski ane thak...

Receptionist: Mam, Sir kisko uske room mei nahi ane dhethe hei...

Ishqi: tho mei bahar wait karungi, koyi problem hei apko...

Receptionist: mei sir ko call karke puchungi ek baar...

She was trying to call, Ishqi comes and takes the phone and looks at her angrily...

Receptionist: Ma...

Ishqi: shut up...thumne kaha woh busy the, isiliye call math karo mei wait karungi mei uski wife houn, I know to wait and waise bhi thum na(Ishqi comes closer to the girl)apne limits mei raho...har baar thumhari sir ki chamchi math bano...woh dangerous hei paar mei uski wife bahuth risky ho saktha houn sometimes, apko patha hei mei kya karungi meina apko pieces mei chop kado yorke kuch animals ko feed kardungi (the girl gulped listening to her)mujhe bahuth experience hei isme dhikadhu kya thumkoo(the girl nods her head as no)like apko ek chaku lekar small small pieces mei cut karungi aur kiso animal like dogs no no wait like lion it will be best option right feed kardungi, try karu kya(the girls again nods no in fear)then chupa chap apna kam karo bahuth intelligent math bano...(pats her head)samjha na...kuch aur extra kiya tho mei yehi se apse job nikalwalungi...

The girl stands there like a statue listening to Ishqi's words, Ishqi enters the lift and goes to Ahaan's floor...there she saw Rahul Ahaan's assistant waiting at the door with coffee Ahaan, she goes near him...

Rahul: Mam app yeha...

Ishqi: haa Rahul sir se kuch kam tha...e coffee...

Rahul: sir keliye mam...

Ishqi: mei lekar jaungi app apna kam karo...

Rahul: par...

Ishqi: mei kaha na...don't worry...

Rahul gives a coffee cup to Ishqi and she takes it and went inside...

Ahaan who was reading a file, shouts...

Ahaan: do you have no manners, knock karke andhar ana tha na...(he says without looking at the person)

Ishqi: mujhe bhi andhar ane ka permission chahiye kya baby...

Ahaan suddenly looks up from the file...

Ahaan: ishq...

Ishqi: okay mei fir knock karke athi houn...

Ishqi goes outside and asks may I come in...Ahaan faintly says yes and she comes inside, she throws the bag on the couch, with a seductive walk, where her waist was visible to Ahaan, she comes near Ahaan bends to his level keeping coffee on the table...