FIRST KISS

As in the previous part we have seen how Ishqi ignores Ahaan, Ahaan asks Ishqi to come to his room to discuss the meeting and Rhea asked whether she could also join them, Dadi told yes so that now Ishqi, Ahaan, and Rhea were going to Ahaan's room...

Rhea: Ishqi, From when you are working as Ahaan's assistant.

Ishqi: since a week(Ahaan was just looking at Ishqi).

Rhea: Okay, you became so much close to his family within a week. Tell me the tips 

Ishqi: kuch tips nahi hai, woh mere nature, mere bathe aise hai.

Meanwhile, they enter the room, Ahaan opened the laptop, sat on the chair. Rhea sat in the chair beside Ahaan, Ishqi was sitting in the front chair to both Ahaan and Rhea(Ahaan doesn't have any meeting he only told it because he wanted to ask Ishqi why she is not talking properly to him so he was just acting by opening the laptop). Rhea was just looking at his laptop...

Ahaan: Rhea can you bring me a cup of coffee.

Rhea: yaa sure, why not Ahaan

Ishqi: arey, thum baito mei lekar athi huna...(Ahaan was like ye Ishqi bhi na mei use coffee lekar anekiliye isiye bola kyunki mei thum se bath kar saku).

Rhea: It's okay Ishqi, Ahaan ne mujhe pelhi bhar kuch pucha lane keliye, mei lekar athi houn(she is going but Ishqi...tells).

Ishqi: sugar thoda sa kham add karna, AVM coffee mei sugar jyada nahi dalthe hai(Ahaan was like Ishqi ko mere bhare mei kuch jyada hi patha hai he smiles).

Rhea: thumko kaise patha.(Ishqi be like kya kiya thum ne Ishqi now tell something).

Ishqi: mei uska assistant huna isliye patha hai.

Rhea: okay, iss discussion ke badh thhumko mujhe bathana hoga Ahaan ke bare me.

Ishqi: okay

Rhea goes to bring coffee, Ahaan closes the door and comes near Ishqi, makes her stand by holding her shoulders.

Ahaan: thum mujhse kyun nahi bath kar rahi thi, afternoon mei khana lekar aya, thumna khane ke badh face pe door bandh kiya, evening mei thum se bath karne keliye a rahithi but you went near karthik, mei tuje Sarla aunty ko calm rakhne keliye Thanks bolne ayethi, us time bhi app mujhe ignore kar rahe the, apka problem kya hai, kyun ignore kar raha hai, meine kuch galath kiya apke sath, bolo Ishqi.

Ishqi was unable to speak a single word because he was so close to her, his perfume was giving her different vibes, his breath was falling on her, She was not speaking anything.

Ahaan: Ishqi, kuch tho bolo damn it(he shouts)(Ishqi now speaks by gathering her courage)

Ishqi: kuch nahi, apko kya problem hai mere bath karne se na karne se, mei ek assistant houn apko, is a hei rahunga, yei apkeliye aur mere liye sahi hai, kyunki apki shaadi hoga Rhea se, aur mujhe apse chipak chipak kar nahi rehna hai.

Ahaan: What chipak, chipak?

Ishqi: ye bhi nahi patha pako, apne kya pada hai AVM, chipak chipak means close.

Ahaan: Okay, It is the reason, good ese hi rehna(he was so angry)( So, he comes so close to her, where because of the mat he slips and was going to fall, As he holds Ishqi she was also going to fall along with him and finally they both fell on bed in a position where Ishqi on top and Ahaan below her and their lips touched, It was a small kiss for 5 seconds where they both were shocked and then Ahaan turns his face aside. 

Ishqi eyes were wide open, she was so shocked but her heart was happy for 5 seconds, she wanted that moment not to be ended but it ended, suddenly there was a knock on the door, they both got up, Ishqi opens the door, she was Rhea, she came by taking coffee.Rhea came inside Ishqi went running to her room.

Rhea: Ishqi...Ishqi...inko kya hua Ahaan.

Ahaan: woh woh...unka massi ka call ayatha, she left

Rhea: your coffee...

Ahaan: Thanks, late hogaya, go and sleep Rhea, tomorrow I should get up early.

Rhea: okay Ahaan, bye good night.

Ahaan: Good night.

She leaves the room, Ahaan locks the door and sits on the bed he was thinking about what happened just a few minutes ago, He sips the coffee then it tastes like some strawberry flavour added to it...

Ahaan to himself: yeh strawberry flavor jaisa feel kyun araha hai, Rhea coffee mei strawberry flavor add kiya kya, shut up Ahaan strawberry flavour kyun add karegi, coffee mei....par yeh flavour kyun araha hai. (He again sips but feels same) yeh again ise feel kyun horaha hai.

He goes to washroom to pour the coffee in sink,he washes his face and sees himself in mirror, he gets the flash of kiss in the mirror, he smiles and then to himself - thume kya hua, smile kyun kar raha hai, you should say sorry to her because of you it happened, shall I go now...nono i will say it morning...He comes out of washroom and takes a towel and cleans his face and lips, when he is going o throw th towel  he sees some pink color to the towel and smells it, again he rubs his lips with towel and again sees the same color.....

Ahaan to himself: what he kya ho raha hai, pink color, I dont use lipstick but the smell is like strawberry, what the fudge ? he doesn't understand anything

(((Writer: Kya hua, kuch problem he kya.

Ahaan: mere lips se pink color araha hai, aur woh smell strawberry jaise yesa kyun araha hai.

Writer: (me with naughty smile)arey budhu Ahaan the mahaan, kuch time pehle kya hua...

Ahaan: Kya hua?

Writer: sochlo Ishqi ke sath.....

Ahaan: Woh...Its a kiss by mistake ese kya hua...

Writer: Ahaan budhu, Ishqi ek ladki hai woh lipstick lagathi haina...

Ahaan: tho....wait wait i have got it iska lips ka color mere lips mei hai, aur woh strawberry flavour hai...

Writer: super

Ahaan: Thanks...))).

Ahaan: yeh Ishqi kha lipstick flavour hai, ooooo.....he smiles, but smell aur flavour tho acha hai....chii ahaan kya socha raha hai....stop it.

Meanwhile with Ishqi, She was so shocked with the kiss, she is uable to sleep so she saw a pool from her balcony, and she locked the door and went to the poolside...

Someone saw her going to the poolside and follows her...

Ishqi sits naer the pool by keeping her legs in the water and she is feeling the breeze by closing her eyes...Someone saw it and goes near her and keeps hand on her shoulder, She turns back............

TO BE CONTINUED.......