PRE WEDDING RITUALS

It was the day from when the pre-wedding rituals will get started, Ishqi's family is shifted to Malhotra's Mansion as the pre-wedding rituals and marriage is held there...Ishqi bought all her luggage from her house...as from now, she is going to leave in this house her life long...along with Ahaan...

MEHANDI:

Ishqi was sitting on the stool and the henna artists were applying Mehandi on her hands.

Savitri, Sonu, Chachi, and the remaining all were applying too...

Ahaan comes and sits behind Ishqi and was looking Ishqi's hands curiously.

Ishqi: yese kya dhek rahe ho...

Ahaan: mere naam dund raha houn...

Ishqi: abhi nahi jab Mehandi puri hogi thab dheko...aur waise bhi abhi nahi dundtha u have to wait...Mr.Malhotra...

Ahaan: I will wait for it, Mrs. Malhotra...

Ishqi: mei nahi bani abhi tak Mrs. Malhotra...

Ahaan: u will be soon...aur waise...

(He moves so close to her to kiss her without anybody noticing he kisses on her cheeks Mehandi artist saw it and starts giggling)

Ishqi: yeh kya kra apne ne...(while blushing)

Ahaan: kiss kiya aur kuch nahi kiya...by the way you are looking beautiful...

Ishqi: Thank you...app bhi bahuth ache lag rahe ho...

Ahaan: not more than you...and listen thumko bhuk lahi hei kya...kuch kane ko lau...

Ishqi: haa please mujhe bahuth bhuk lag rahe hei.

Ahaan goes and brings some food for Ishqi and starts feeding her...Chacha was feeding Chachi, Maasa was feeding Massi, Raj was feeding Sonu, Savitri was standing and looking at all others with their husbands a teardrop feel from eyes, Karthik sees it and brings food for and starts feeding for her...All others see them in aww...

Savitri: Karthik mei kalungi...

Karthik: nahi badi maa mei kilungi...aur waise bhi mei yaha kya kar raha houn kuch kam nahi hein sab couples hei bas ham dono hei nahi isiliye mei apko kilaungi...

Savitri: hahah thik hei...

Karthik: ajj se mei apka partner houn...

Savitri feels happy and kisses his forehead...Karthik hugs her...

Sonu: chepade bahuth senti...hogaya...

Karthik: chup raho chipkali...

Sonu: meri maa mujhe bhi hug karo (she goes and hugs her)

Savitri: Ahaan thum bhi ajoaaaa....

Ahaan too goes and hugs all of them...Ishqi stares at them with love...

Savitri: Ishqi beta thum bhi aoa...

Ishqi comes and hugs all of them, and everyone starts joining in a group hug after that they all eat their food and everyone's Mehandi gets completed.

SANGEET:

The sangeet ceremony is taking place now

The first dance is done by Sonu and Raj on ghagra song...

The second is done by Karthik Ranjhana...

The third dance is done by Chacha, Chachi, Massa, Massi, Sonu, raj, Savitri, and Karthik for Gallan Goodiyaan...