ISHQI IS KIDNAPPED

It has been a week since the news of Ishqi being pregnant is known to the family, They are all overwhelmed with the news that Ishqi is pregnant, and everyone literally danced being with joy...After they got to know Ishqi was pregnant they went to the hospital for her checkups and doctor confirmation where she got to know that she was going enter her third month and again they should go to the hospital for ultrasound checkup...

Ishqi was on the bed facing the ceiling thinking about the last week when she broke the news to Ahaan and family members, their visit to the doctor, Ahaan's care when she vomited, she feels low and the food items that he brings her without any harm, the love he shows, the love all the family members shows and being protected towards her, like Karthik being the godfather looking after Ishqi, when Ahaan goes to the office, everyone was so happy, Ishqi too felt happy but her heart is not accepting the happiness, where it is saying that something bad is going to happen, but she thought it as unnecessary feeling so she removed and tomorrow she has to go for ultrasound check where she ate dinner and was waiting for Ahaan to come out of the washroom. 

When she was in deep thinking, she felt a hand wrapping around her waist and a kiss was placed on her cheek.

Ahaan: kya sock rahe hei...

Ishqi: kuch nahi, sab log bahuth kush heina is week mei, iske bare mei soch raha houn...

Ahaan: hmm, abb sochna band karo aur jaldi sojao...kal ham hospital bhi jana hei...(Ahaan said while caressing her cheek)

Saying that Ahaan went back to his side while facing straight, Ishqi came and hugged him by his waist and kept her head on Ahaan's chest where Ahaan was caressing her hair...while closing his eyes...Suddenly Ishqi looked at Ahaan moved somewhat upwards and kissed him on his forehead, his cheeks, and then pecked on his lips...Again she caressed his cheeks and again she put her lips on his, where Ahaan opened his eyes and then the peck turned into a beautiful kiss, After broking the kiss Ishqi again kept her face on his chest while calming down their breathing.

Ishqi: AVM apko ladka ya ladki chahiye...

Ahaan: mujhe kisise koyi problem nahi leking mujhe ek ladki chahiye thumhari jaise...sweet and cute...jo mujhe support kare...

Ishqi: nahi mujhe ek ladka chahiye apki tarah joo ek perfect son, brother, husband, friend hot and handsome jaise...aur woh mujhe support kare...

Ahaan: acha dheklethe hein ham koun ayega pehle ladka ya ladki...uske badh ham second time opposite gender keliye try karenge...

Ishqi: Hmm...

Ahaan: okay abb sojoa...good night

Ishqi: good night AVM, good night papa(in a childish voice)

Ahaan: Good night mere baby...(keeps his hand on her stomach and caresses it).

The next morning, they freshen up and got ready as they had an appointment at 10.30 with the doctor, Ishqi was feeling something bad is going to happen, but she just removed the thought, she was feeling where uneasy with the thought, They ate their breakfast, and was talking with family members in the hall, At 9.45 they started their journey to the hospital...

ON THE OTHER SIDE:

Boy: ajj dono bahar aye kya...

Man: Ji...

Boy: Okay..ham ek week se try kar rahe hei kuch nahi kar pa rahe hei...aur ajj woh dono mujhe chahiye jinda...y

Man: Ji sab...

Girl: bhai, ajj wo dono hospital jaa rahe hei...kuch hua tho nahi naa...

Boy: arey kuvh nahi hoga woh diabetic hena isliye hoga...aur ajj usko kidnap karne ka plan kiya...us Ahaan se mei ishqi ko chin lenga...aur thum Ahaan ke pass jayengi...aur tab hamari zindagi kush hogi...