THE WEDDING NIGHT

Ishqi was sitting in the middle of the bed, folding her knees to her chest, and was so nervous because it was their wedding night, It was not like she didn't want it but she is feeling nervous as it was the first time, even though Ahaan had seen her many times but they didn't do anything like that. 

The room is filled with scented candles and flowers which are giving a romantic feel...Ishqi is waiting with a racing heart for her husband to arrive.

A few minutes later the doorknob twisted and Ahaan stepped inside the room, he locked the door and started coming near Ishqi. She is feeling nervous her heartbeat increased where Ahaan can hear it as the room is silent. He came near her and sat near Ishqi and was looking at her intently. Ishqi was feeling butterflies in her stomach and didn't dare to see up and lowered her eyelids. 

Ahaan raised her chin so that Ishqi can look at him, she raised and saw in his eyes...

Ahaan: thum na bahuth beautiful bride ho...I know it sounds flirty but it's true Ishqi...

 Ishqi blushed by hearing his words and immediately looked down feeling shy...

Ahaan: aur waise meri risky ishqi bahuth sharma rahe hei I don't know that...(he winks at her)

Ishqi becomes redder due to the shyness and Ahaan laughs at her...

Ahaan: waise mehandi mei mera naam dundana hei Sonu batha rahi thi ki woh bhi ek rasam hei...

Ishqi didn't talk anything and put her one palm in front of him so that he can find his name...

Ahaan started to find his name finally he found it and kissed the place where his name was written...Ishqi feels ticklish and smiles...

Ahaan started seeing her more intently now as he want to hug her and kiss her which he stopped from the morning...

Ahaan: can I kiss you...

Ishqi just nods her head. Ahaan leans closer to Ishqi where she can feel his hot breath falling on her lips, he removed the nose ring so that he can kiss her perfectly, he leaned more, and finally, their lips touched and he started kissing her with love, his one hand was around her neck while another one was around her waist pulling her more closely into the kiss, after a few seconds the kiss became wilder where Ishqi too started kissing him back, and pulling him closer by his hairs into the kiss, They both were exploring each other's mouth completely, while Ahaan's hands were roaming on Ishqi's back and Ishqi's hands in Ahaan's hair. After some time Ishqi broke the kiss due to a lack of oxygen, where they both were breathing harshly. 

After some time Ahaan: I love you Ishqi...I wanted to kiss you when I first saw you in mandap...

Ishqi immediately hugs him tightly and says I love you Ahaan...Ahaan to hugs her back. Ishqi due to shyness doesn't leave Ahaan from the hug. Ahaan pulled back and looked into Ishqi's eyes.

Ahaan: Ishqi I know this is our wedding night and mujhe bahuth mann hei ki i want you to be marked as mine par mujhe ye bhi pata hei ki thum bahuth nervous hei, so mei kuch nahi karunga jab tak thum uncomfortable feel kar rahe houn, I will wait.

Ishqi's eyes became glassy due to his words and how much respect he is giving her.

Ahaan: chalo late ho raha hei thum change karke so joa...mei bathroom mei fresh hotha houn tab tak thum...he sari pins sab kuch nikalo....

Ishqi slowly nodded her head and when Ahaan went to the washroom she started removing all the pins that were stuck in her hair...one pin was stuck and Ishqi tried to remove it but failed hardly, Ahaan came out and saw Ishqi struggling and held her hands.